Ryan Fredericks

You think Stanislas won’t be included? Fredericks clearly will, even our recruitment team aren’t that poor that they would sign a player and not include him in the squad.

Not necessarily if either of them have long term injuries. Let's face it, neither of us know the situation. Your post is complete knee jerk but that's not really a surprise is it?

You think Stanislas won’t be included? Fredericks clearly will, even our recruitment team aren’t that poor that they would sign a player and not include him in the squad.

What exactly is your problem Waz? We signed Phillips and Moore in January which strengthened the squad and without the later May not have got promoted, Hill who looks a great prospect and Cantwell and Laird who didn’t get the chance to impress either through injury or other players better in the system we played.

it’s July the 17th not transfer deadline day.

So unbelievably negative

Blimey toys out of the pram already. Guess it was the recruitment teams fault Moore got injured early on too
No, injuries happen to all players, however Fredericks has a history of this and we signed him anyway when there were better options out there. I said when he signed that he would hardly be available and would you believe it, he’s crocked after one pre season game. If I can see this coming then don’t you think it’s worrying that our recruitment team couldn’t?

No, injuries happen to all players, however Fredericks has a history of this and we signed him anyway when there were better options out there. I said when he signed that he would hardly be available and would you believe it, he’s crocked after one pre season game. If I can see this coming then don’t you think it’s worrying that our recruitment team couldn’t?
We only signed him to keep Stan company

If I can see this coming then don’t you think it’s worrying that our recruitment team couldn’t?

You could see that the bookies and all of us were fools that Notts Forest were going to go up ahead of us and then disappeared the night we got promoted and haven’t been seen under your previous name since. So sorry if I don’t share your predictions.

could you let us know in advance which other player injuries you can see coming?
Stanislas. It’s pretty obvious, just look at their past careers and if they pick up numerous injuries every season then the likelihood is that it will be the case again this season. Thought that would be pretty obvious.

Ryan Yates at forest is injured too, wonder if king waz saw that one coming
You’re either not that bright or you’re being deliberately obtuse. Of course all players will pick up injuries, the point I’m making is that some players are guaranteed to pick up numerous injuries throughout the season. Fredericks is one of these and we signed him anyway. Everyone will say ‘what bad luck’ but it isn’t, if you sign player with this kind of record it’s an inevitability.

Looking on social media there's one person claiming to have seen him at bmth airport hobbling.
Now whilst this might well be true, it could also be not, so whilst Waz is going off on one, let's wait for something a bit more official.

Looking on social media there's one person claiming to have seen him at bmth airport hobbling.
Now whilst this might well be true, it could also be not, so whilst Waz is going off on one, let's wait for something a bit more official.

See 3.15 pm post on previous page.

;