Ryan Fredericks

I believe I didn’t communicate myself very well, which I apologise for. I meant that if this is the profile of signing that we are going for in the rest of the window that we will struggle to compete, which I don’t believe is too outrageous a statement to make. But if we are to scour the championship market and the foreign leagues for unproven players with potential then we have every chance to compete with the lower half of the league.
Yes, yes, that is all terribly reasonable. But what about your BETS ?

Poor signing on paper. Have got a couple of West Ham supporting mates and they both say roughly the same thing, can’t defend and poor on the ball but has a bit of pace. And he is injury prone too. We should be looking to sign players unproven at PL level with the potential to make the step up, and avoiding signing players who have proven that they aren’t really up to much at this level. Disappointing start to our summer business and we are going to need to do a lot better to stand any kind of chance. I’m not a huge Stacy fan but if this is the profile of player we are looking at I’d sooner give him a shot, not sure why we couldn’t pursue Laird on loan again who also would have been a preferable alternative? Maybe he’ll prove himself to be a better player than he was at West Ham but I’m not so sure.

a team of youngsters doesn’t work until you have the class of 82 standard. Need a few old heads in that the squad to keep the balance. Prem experience and can cover right or left side so a decent squad boost.

argumentative, contradictory - bit of a know it all

exactly like waz was :blah:
It’s not an argument. It’s a fact, Sky are not reporting this. Or if they are it is damn near impossible to find evidence of it anywhere. Some of you on here really need to chill out, it’s like you want a confrontation.

what even does ‘poor signing on paper’ mean
I meant that if we are to judge him based on his reported performance levels over the past 4 years and well documented injury issues then it isn’t a signing that inspires confidence. However perhaps Parker has a plan to utilise him differently to get something out of him that West Ham couldn’t.

I meant that if we are to judge him based on his reported performance levels over the past 4 years and well documented injury issues then it isn’t a signing that inspires confidence. However perhaps Parker has a plan to utilise him differently to get something out of him that West Ham couldn’t.
Have you ever thought of getting a rub down with a wet lettuce leaf.

It looks like some hideous golf sweater

Has Table bought his yet???
Table designed it!

No he hasn't and no he didn't : )

But he has found a new T-shirt website, first 2 purchases are quite bright, still looking for another bucket hat, last one was advertised as "one size fits all ". should have had " pinheads " at the end : )

As for the signing of Ryan Fredricks, way to early to form a negative opinion or compare our window to other clubs. I'm prepared to trust our club's decision makers, there's not a lot else I can do. Has the Fulham guy been on yet, telling us RF's over rated, Fulham didn't want him back, he's only here because he's Scott Parker's caddie : )

I see next season is shaping up like last season. One poster already declaring he's going to post deliberately provocative nonsense, just to rile up the half of the board he's chosen not to like. Wazking is ploughing on unabashed. With more defeats than wins on the horizon, it'll be a squabble fest like no other : )

;