Ryan Fredericks

kirsikka

UTC Legend
I don't think I've watched them play this season but I've just read Ryan Fredericks, their 25yo right back, made it into the Championship team of the season and is out of contract in the summer. If he's in the attacking mould then, should they fail to go up, that would be a great position to strengthen at a decent price!

Any thoughts on him from anyone that's watched some of their matches?

Player linked with us could beon his way to West Ham according to SSN.

WEST HAM CLOSE IN ON FREDERICKS

West Ham are closing in on a deal to sign Fulham defender Ryan Fredericks, according to Sky sources.

The 25-year-old's current contract runs out at Craven Cottage this summer.

The deal is unlikely to be signed today, but should be done in next few days.

Fredericks had offers from Swansea, Wolves and Bournemouth in January, but he wanted to wait until the end of the season to decide future.

Free transfer signing.

West Ham United are delighted to confirm the capture of dynamic right-back Ryan Fredericks.

The 25-year-old Londoner will join the Hammers on 1 July after agreeing a four-year contract with the Club and becomes new manager Manuel Pellegrini’s first summer signing.

Fredericks arrives at London Stadium on the back of the best season of his career with Fulham, having won promotion to the Premier League and been named in the PFA Championship Team of the Year.

https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2018/june/05-june/ryan-fredericks-join-west-ham-united

Ryan Fredericks will be a free agent after being released by West Ham.

Seems Saints are interested in signing him.

It sounds like he can cover both full backs, Stacey had a poor season, quickly moved out the team when Smith was fit. Desperately need 1 or 2 CBs, and another LB

It sounds like he can cover both full backs, Stacey had a poor season, quickly moved out the team when Smith was fit. Desperately need 1 or 2 CBs, and another LB
I don’t think Stacey was that much poorer than Smith . Both are big liabilities

;