Ryan Fredericks

I think you’re adding to the regurgitating.
I think we can be 99% sure that KK is Waz.
I am also inclined to think you are also another reincarnation.

I think I've probably got about 20 years on KK. You can now hound me too if you like thinking I'm him. Shame you can't see the IP address for when I joined because I'm pretty sure KK wasn't in Tenerife.

Fine to call someone out but to keep regurgitating it... People are now flooding the forum with anti KK messages. Seems like that to me anyway. Also, we don't know that KK is this other guy. It's out of proportion. It would definitely go down as bullying in the work place. As DJ said, just let it go. If you can't, put him on ignore.
Being honest, if anyone is 'flooding' this forum, it's you.

I don't have any problem with that, but let's get some perspective.

I think I've probably got about 20 years on KK. You can now hound me too if you like thinking I'm him. Shame you can't see the IP address for when I joined because I'm pretty sure KK wasn't in Tenerife.
Fair enough. Only a guess.
Why should I or anyone else hound you, as you put it?
If you crave to be hounded just start posting how crap we are and how great every other team is. Lol.

Don't agree. If someone says something that provokes a number of people, how should they react? Do we need a designated "responder", who collects everyone's thoughts and then replies in one place? You put it out there, you get it back. Unless only one person has the right to say provocative cr@p, and everyone else has to suck it up?

Funny, @Old Cherry gets it in the neck from all and sundry, but I don't see any do-gooders standing up for him. He gets "piled on" time and again.

I don't mind getting 'piled on' generally due to any provocative or dinosaurial content..it's just banter coming back....but I just wish it was from different people for a change...
I'm mentally strong and if its get severe and personal I will have forgotten most of it in the tomorrows with no ongoing grudges.
The 'post not the poster' approach is surely the way to go .
Waz...as I see it is just an Online Character in an Entertainment scenario....bashing out opinion...who knows what he is like in a real life environment... could he administer CPR or pull a Leeds fan off you if you were being attacked outside DC.
Could he cheer you up with a joke?
Online analysis of character can be so very flawed if you get too serious and judgemental.

The use of the word 'crap'....what is and isn't regarding posters content is subject to such scrutiny and sometimes breeds animosity ..similarly using the word with regard to opinions of players, teams, clubs etc .

Maybe employ this guy more often .. :shrug: with a pile of these. :chill:

Last edited:
If it's the same post, for 4 months about how shyte we are as AFCB, then it's almost impossible to ignore the poster.

So the play the post, not the poster doesn't really apply in that instance.

We all have a moan when we lose, get a bit shirty and can have a go at whoever we feel may have performed badly match day.

But a relentless 4 month attack, suggesting Blackburn, WBA and Forest were better than AFCB deserves ridicule when it was miles off the mark.

He even put 250 quid on it, showed the cash out at its closest and didn't pay a counter bet when the house of sand fell apart.

Just changed his name, thinking we wouldn't notice

If that's bullying for calling him out, then I am a bully.

Going back to the original post: I think it is an intelligent signing, bringing additional experience to what was a young squad. Nice to hear from Ryan's interview that SP was involved in closing the deal. I am also impressed that Hughes, Blake and team persuaded a 29 year old player to agree a two year deal.

I think this is a great signing and follows in our trend of picking up players at the end of their contracts.

Hopefully, it marks a shift towards investing in infrastructure instead of player potential going forward.
It is starting to look that way. Certainly a change so far from the recruitment under EH. It seems as though Parker came here knowing that he would be backed, but be backed in a sustainable fashion for the football club. Whereas the arrangement between EH and Demin was probably that Demin would try to give EH absolutely everything he felt he needed. Understandable but not really sustainable. Maybe too our voices have filtered through to the powers that be, and they have noticed that we the fans are not solely interested in which league we are playing in. We would also like to see some progress on the infrastructure front.

So, having written all of that, I fully expect us to now go and blow 35 million quid on some Wunderkind just because Parker has been told that he is hot sh*t :p

By the end of this window I reckon we should have a proper idea, whether or not there has been an actual change in our recruitment strategy for the Premier League seasons.

As The Athletic article points out, this Fredericks signing makes a lot of sense for a club in our position. No complaints from me.

I would have thought another out of contract player coming in as expected.
Along with a couple of loans and a couple of players for fees.

Oh joy, another two pages worth of discussion about Waz. Two pages of conversation have taken place in which neither he nor I (who is apparently him) have said a word, yet he seems to be the hot topic of conversation. When will you people realise that you are no better than he is if you are clogging up the forum with such pointless mundane castigation of one (or two, or apparently even three) individual? It’s ludicrous and it’s gotten to the point where every poor sod who says anything that isn’t overwhelmingly positive is accused of being an imposter. Just leave it, if you think I’m him and don’t like to read what I write then just block me, just stop ruining the forum for everybody else.

Yes it is indeed bizarre to create multiple Internet personalities but it does happen quite a lot.

People do it as a way of supporting their original personality, ie. someone who'll agree with the first poster and legitimise their opinions.

Of course, from time to time, they will manufacture a disagreement to make it look more real, but that's all part of the game.
Some time ago I tried to log in as Northstand pundit and found I had forgotten my log in so created a new account called North Stand Ostrich. I then managed to log in to my original account and for a while was tempted to have conversations with myself. "Great post that NS Pundit".... "Wonderful insight NS Ostrich" etc etc.
The problem now I have moved to the East stand so neither account is valid. Look out for East Stand Ostrich Pundit coming soon

Some time ago I tried to log in as Northstand pundit and found I had forgotten my log in so created a new account called North Stand Ostrich. I then managed to log in to my original account and for a while was tempted to have conversations with myself. "Great post that NS Pundit".... "Wonderful insight NS Ostrich" etc etc.
The problem now I have moved to the East stand so neither account is valid. Look out for East Stand Ostrich Pundit coming soon

just need @afcdibby to return, and my life is complete!

I can relate to this. Having recently moved to Torquay I may have to re-invent myself as 'The P$ss Artist Formerly Known as Bristol Cherry'.

;