Ryder Cup 2021

Sky are offering 9/1 for Europe to win both sessions on day 1

We always seem to have a good start, is that a decent bet?

Sky are offering 9/1 for Europe to win both sessions on day 1

We always seem to have a good start, is that a decent bet?

Personally think we'll get spanked this year. Their players are just so much better than ours, but ours have far more match play experience since they don't play it over there.

I went to two days of the USPGA held at WS in 2004. The course is a phoney links. It looks like a links course, but plays like a bog standard American target golf course. You won’t see any inventive running approach shots etc the whole week, like you would on an Irish or Scottish, or indeed, English links. Just the same old PGA tour set up.

There are probably a hundred better links courses around the British Isles.

I went to two days of the USPGA held at WS in 2004. The course is a phoney links. It looks like a links course, but plays like a bog standard American target golf course. You won’t see any inventive running approach shots etc the whole week, like you would on an Irish or Scottish, or indeed, English links. Just the same old PGA tour set up.

You should present the build-up for Sky Sports

With over a 1000 bunkers, where did they put the crowds?

Just need to keep the Solheim Cup spirit....It will be a tough ask but let’s get a solid start....yanks don’t handle home pressure that well !

I think it will be close .... maybe a situation where 14 points retains the Cup. The US team has issues, DeChambeau hand injuries while training for long-drive competition, Koepka and Morikawa carrying injuries as well, and some rookies. Not to mention Phil as a vice-captain!

I like the veterans that Padraig has added and can see them rattling the youngsters. Rahm-Sergio partnership will pick up points.

It's gonna be fun. Saturday perfect TV viewing ......... Cherries, Ryder Cup, and Toronto Blue Jays in a playoff chase.

I think it will be close .... maybe a situation where 14 points retains the Cup. The US team has issues, DeChambeau hand injuries while training for long-drive competition, Koepka and Morikawa carrying injuries as well, and some rookies. Not to mention Phil as a vice-captain!

I like the veterans that Padraig has added and can see them rattling the youngsters. Rahm-Sergio partnership will pick up points.

It's gonna be fun. Saturday perfect TV viewing ......... Cherries, Ryder Cup, and Toronto Blue Jays in a playoff chase.

You forgot the two group 1, two year old races at Newmarket.

The press concentrating on the Koepka, DeChambeau feud again at the interviews, both players having a laugh about it. as it doesn't seem to be an issue with them.

;