Sacked by March?

That looks like a conservative estimate.
I don't think Max can afford to let it go that long, we need to go up this season or possibly next, unless he is prepared break ffp rules again and that is a big risk, that we got away with last time.

Bedwetters - we've lost ONE game & you want him sacked already !!
I didn't say that at all! As a club because we've not invested in the future, we can't afford to pay the salaries we're paying and stay in this league because of ffp.

How have you come to that conclusion?
We need to go up in the next couple of years to pay the salaries we're now paying because of ffp, while we're still getting the parachute payments and in theory we've got very good side. That's why I don't think he'll be given that long. Anyway, I'm in no way calling for his head yet.

No way...we are Tinpot....he can lose another 5 on the bounce...first you terminate 7 or 8 player contracts 1st.
That's a message to Wayne Kerr and his ilk!

We need to go up in the next couple of years to pay the salaries we're now paying because of ffp, while we're still getting the parachute payments and in theory we've got very good side. That's why I don't think he'll be given that long. Anyway, I'm in no way calling for his head yet.
No ..Quite and .. flowers emerging in spring.. don't do that..there are people starving in ..I dunno ....f√cking Rochdale... Parachute Food banks ...ha!

For anybody wanting to see the back of Tindall, be careful what you wish for as Purchy is next in line. Who knows he could be great or he could be terrible. If he bombed do we sack him as well ? Before you know it ( and trusting our board to make the right appointment) we are another Watford.

What's wrong with people?? I'll tell you we've been dire all season except for the Coventry game.....how we have only lost one game is pure luck......we have a squad that when fully fit should still be able to hold there own in the PL if managed correctly, yet we have a manager (?) who insists playing out from the back losing the ball on the halfway line and continually putting ourselves under pressure from inferior teams who can read us like a book.

We won't be going up this season...you might as well ditch that notion...the players already have..well some have..and you need ALL of them at the Auction if you wanna come away with anything!
You have to tell it as it is.. without flowers and tubs of honey!

Some of the recent displays have been really poor - first half displays especially clueless. A high press seems to isolate our attacking skill until we change formation after the break.

Underachieving - scraped a lucky win
vs Bristol city (who should have been out of sight by HT) and without that win we would be 13th

It’s guaranteed those that are yelling ”bedwetters“ now are the very same posters that said the very same thing last season as we sleepwalked into relegation .
It’s strange and I don’t really understand it, I think that rather than accept the reality of the situation that it is in some way comforting for certain others to belittle and look down upon those who have a more pessimistic/realistic outlook and interpretation of events. Because although my team is playing s**t at least I can take comfort from the fact that I’m a more superior human being to you.

Christ we're 4th in the table, one loss, I'm sure everyone would have taken that at the start of the season.
What's wrong with people
It’s not difficult to understand. If you perform as poorly as we have so far for the majority of the season over the course of the entire season then we will get nowhere near the top six. I’d ask the same question tbh, what is wrong with some people? It’s like some people think that the season ends after 10 games. When we were promoted we were in a worse position points wise at this stage yet performances were light years ahead of what we’ve produced so far this season, over the course of the 46 game season this translated to promotion. In the same way that Brentford are behind us now points wise but will end up finishing comfortably ahead of us, because their performances are far more consistent and this yields results in the long term. Not that difficult to understand.

It’s not difficult to understand. If you perform as poorly as we have so far for the majority of the season over the course of the entire season then we will get nowhere near the top six. I’d ask the same question tbh, what is wrong with some people? It’s like some people think that the season ends after 10 games. When we were promoted we were in a worse position points wise at this stage yet performances were light years ahead of what we’ve produced so far this season, over the course of the 46 game season this translated to promotion. In the same way that Brentford are behind us now points wise but will end up finishing comfortably ahead of us, because their performances are far more consistent and this yields results in the long term. Not that difficult to understand.

sorry, I'm confused, could you kindly explain what the fcuk you're talking about
thanks ever so.....

;