Sam Surridge

Whilst I would have loved to have seen it work out for him here, it didn't really and 3 managers saw him in training and decided he wasn't deserving of a regular start... Maybe he just needed a change.

We've scored 7 goals in 2 competitive games this season and conceded 2... Not like we're in the middle of a goal drought because he's left...

Difficult to accuse him of that without full inside knowledge . Rock and a hard place , needs experience but not enough experience to start. I also think loan players , being what the nature of their move is, are not always given the full chance at the loan clubs. On the whole I think Dom has been exceptionally lucky to have been given the number of chances to prove himself although that is predominantly down to the fact that we have been ridiculously short of strikers/ forwards. I don't see Dom being the man to fire us to the top of the league and beyond. If we want to play over the top and chase football then we need a quick , pacy out and out striker not a lolloper.
Opinions are opinions but for me Dom gets an A for effort but a D for ability

Could Anthony fill that role as an alternative to him on the wing or coming I'm lots like Arnie does?

Scored again tonight, on a night when we played a midfielder up front as we only really have one first team striker in the squad.

In monetary terms it was a good deal but... I hope they pull a striker rabbit out of the hat before the deadline closes. Otherwise it will have been a terrible deal.

Scored again tonight, on a night when we played a midfielder up front as we only really have one first team striker in the squad.

In monetary terms it was a good deal but... I hope they pull a striker rabbit out of the hat before the deadline closes. Otherwise it will have been a terrible deal.
I’m sure a striker is on the cards to come in .

We could do with 2 strikers really ,even if one is a promising youngster.

Since the start of last season, we have lost Wilson,King and Surridge and not replaced one of them.

;