Saturday

Garbo

UTC Legend
...I am guessing that no programmes will be on sale?...although I hope that the Store might be open but wonder how fans will be controlled to use it...so it probably will be closed.

If anyone knows the answers to these questions, I would be grateful...

not really answering your question.... but did you know they can be downloaded?

The club shop will not be open for "Covid" games although I expect the programme both will be available subject to social distancing. I would hope cash could be used but you never know these days.

For those of you fortunate enough to be going on Saturday, from all of us who are not, please make sure you make plenty of noise for the boys ( and JT ) !!!

:utc:

It has been a much better start than many of us would have imagined when we heard that Ed was leaving, so please show them our appreciation of their efforts so far.

With some of our fans back in the stadium we all need them to push the team to the full six points from the next two home games please !
:toot:

For safety reasons the club can't sell programmes in the stadium on match days, and by inference outside, so it is either download or buy at the shop on non match days.

It's hard to tell on TV for other games with fan, but will the fans be dotted around all sides of the stadium, or will they be in 1 or 2 stands?

For safety reasons the club can't sell programmes in the stadium on match days, and by inference outside, so it is either download or buy at the shop on non match days.

You can buy online for delivery at home in time for match day morning

;