Scott Parker

Third para makes interesting reading after what has been said earlier this week.

‘there has been no official approach to speak with the 40-year-old.’

From Echo.

The Daily Echo understands the club had hoped to have finalised a managerial team by now, with the process taking longer than anticipated.

Managerial vacancies at Premier League clubs Everton and Crystal Palace, as well as recently relegated West Brom, is said to be complicating the process with potential candidates for those roles weighing up their options.

Cherries have strongly been linked with a move for Fulham boss Scott Parker, although, as The Athletic reported yesterday, there has been no official approach to speak with the 40-year-old.

However, Cherries are a long way down the process in the managerial hunt, deep in negotiations with more than one potential candidate for the role, having drawn up a shortlist last week.

The Daily Echo understands no appointment is now expected before the weekend.

Last edited:
We've had since Jan to figure out the targets. I'm sure there's a list and in that list they are ranked. Hopefully we have someone lined up for when the first/second/nth choice declines. Not too worried, but need someone before end of June I would have thought.

Third para makes interesting reading after what has been said earlier this week.

From Echo.

The Daily Echo understands the club had hoped to have finalised a managerial team by now, with the process taking longer than anticipated.

Managerial vacancies at Premier League clubs Everton and Crystal Palace, as well as recently relegated West Brom, is said to be complicating the process with potential candidates for those roles weighing up their options.

Cherries have strongly been linked with a move for Fulham boss Scott Parker, although, as The Athletic reported yesterday, there has been no official approach to speak with the 40-year-old.

However, Cherries are a long way down the process in the managerial hunt, deep in negotiations with more than one potential candidate for the role, having drawn up a shortlist last week.

Rolls into a 4th week then. Anyone know when players are due back? Usually around June 20th isn’t it?

the level of bedwettery on this site has reached such a level we'll need Noah's Ark to survive

we rushed into the tindall appointment, apparently, now we're trying to look across a number of available candidates and conduct the fabled "proper interview process" which takes a bit of time and still people are moaning

there are a number of managerless clubs so it's going to take ages, get over it

everyone hates parker and woodgate, we get it
Well said!

From Echo.

What's with the water feature in that Echo picture ? Dean Court looking like Isengard after a visit from the Ents.

the level of bedwettery on this site has reached such a level we'll need Noah's Ark to survive

we rushed into the tindall appointment, apparently, now we're trying to look across a number of available candidates and conduct the fabled "proper interview process" which takes a bit of time and still people are moaning

there are a number of managerless clubs so it's going to take ages, get over it

everyone hates parker and woodgate, we get it

If you think it's bad on here, I suggest you don't go & have a look on Twitter!

The meltdown by some of them is hugely embarrassing.

If you think it's bad on here, I suggest you don't go & have a look on Twitter!

The meltdown by some of them is hugely embarrassing.
When people say 'go and have look on Twitter ' I never know what they mean.....i can't see anything on it!.....I joined about 10 years ago and have posted about 3 times!.....I feel I'm missing out on something but I've no idea what.

It looks like the Everton job has nearly gone, think it will be tied up next week, so those out of the running have the Spurs and Palace jobs still up for grabs and then one league down WBA and our own club.

When people say 'go and have look on Twitter ' I never know what they mean.....i can't see anything on it!.....I joined about 10 years ago and have posted about 3 times!.....I feel I'm missing out on something but I've no idea what.

Type in #afcb on the search & then you'll see most of it. But come to think of it, I wouldn't bother after what I originally said!

;