Scott Parker

if we’ve waited and waited for him to leave fulham first and in doing so avoided paying millions then waiting and waiting will have been a cunning plan

Will embarrass quite a few posters moaning that our Board can’t negotiate and we have taken too long: waiting a week to save £6m is a decent result.

Of course other clubs maybe interested in him - so again what does that say about his detractors?

Seems like every option has negatives as well as positives but we are running out of options and time if Parker doesn’t happen. Seems most new names like viera are immediately denounced.

It may be afcb and Eddie are the only two options left at the dance at this rate!!

If you go on Twitter and search ..... Scott Parker Bournemouth everyman and his dog is saying he is pretty much on his way.

Funny Parker was linked with the Spurs job after Fulham were relegated.

But Fulham fans not worried if he leaves.

As one past fan and chairman of their club would say, ‘you lucky people’.

Why would Parker downgrade to a Tinpot setting....unless ...unless shedloads of extra salary is the ticket !
And we don't know that JW is any less of a manager than Scotty!

It is not our decision but I for one am not impressed with the prospect of Scott Parker nor the ability of the 3 not so wise monkeys/men take your pick making the decision on our behalf.

Time will tell of course.

Why would Parker downgrade to a Tinpot setting....unless ...unless shedloads of extra salary is the ticket !
And we don't know that JW is any less of a manager than Scotty!
It does make you wonder what assurances the board are giving any incoming manager. I'm not sure if I'd rather Woody or Parker, neither fill me with any great excitement. Either way, whoever it is will get my full support.

far more things to like than not to like IMO

not someone previously affiliated with the club, a fresh, outside voice etc

young and ambitious

recent experience of a champ to prem promotion, knows the league

can attract players to sign for us and play for him, respected

at times last season Fulham played some quality, attacking football

appointment shows max is up for giving it a real good crack to get promoted again

;