Scott Parker

Erik, you do come across as someone who has a dominant air of superiority to the point of being a bully!

Is there a school were you get trained to do that? Trump did it, Goebells did it, Stalin did it. It's thing with the enemies of truth and democracy that they often resort to calling a person out for doing exactly what they are doing themselves!

Who cares what avatar anyone has and you wonder why some question if the forum has a mafia clique, I think you have just proved that you are a fully paid up member if not one of the leaders. No wonder some folk steer clear of this forum!

First, I refer the gentleman to my previous answer.

"mafia clique," what the heck is that? Show me where I "wonder why some question if the forum has a mafia clique" Never done that. That's for others to do.

You can think what you like (and obviously you do), but what is it EXACTLY that I am one of the leaders of? I call out your shít, but you can't or won't even defend yourself?

Let's be very clear about YOU, the poster known as sam adams, deliberately set out to pass off pro-Trump, anti-Clinton lies and conspiracy theories as "news" in the 2016 US presidential election. You, the poster known as sam adams, is still trying to hoodwink this board into believing that your links are balanced, fair and truthful rather than the contrived mis-truths that they really are.

Why not look in the mirror before you attempt to label other folks?

No one likes a "BULLY" Erik especially one who thinks he is better that others and has delusions of being a walking talking dictionary.....................!

I refer you to my response before last and repeat, directly to you, that you don't dispute anything that I wrote. Indeed, can you?

I refer you to my response before last and repeat, directly to you, that you don't dispute anything that I wrote. Indeed, can you?

Every time you have responded you have promoted yourself to be superior and a bully and FYI, I did not vote for Mr Trump. Now get your knickers out of a twist get back in your longboat and go fiddle with the oars.

They beat us.

At least someone has a new manager now.

SSN

ISMAEL LEAVES BARNSLEY FOR WEST BROM

West Brom have confirmed the appointment of Valerien Ismael as the club’s new head coach.

Ismael has signed a four-year contract at The Hawthorns after Albion agreed a compensation package with Barnsley. The Frenchman guided the Tykes to a fifth-placed finish in the Sky Bet Championship last season.

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/albion-appoint-valerien-ismael-head-coach

Last edited:
Anyway, no news of a managerial appointment. I thought Jeff Mostyn said it would be happening very soon, a couple of weeks ago.
I understand the team are going back for pre-season training very soon.
Talk about fiddling whilst Rome burns.

Every time you have responded you have promoted yourself to be superior and a bully and FYI, I did not vote for Mr Trump. Now get your knickers out of a twist get back in your longboat and go fiddle with the oars.

Your opinion.

Do you read what is written in posts? Not once have I suggested who you may, or may not, have voted for. I am not even interested.

However, neither you, nor the person who you mutually like posts together with, have still not addressed any of my points. Is this because your tactic is to attack the poster, rather than actually debate the post?

Each time you post from a fantasy news website, I will fact check it and, if needs be, post the results. You won't get away with propaganda again as you did in 2016.

As for the dictionary, sorry if I bring my work home.

West Brom have confirmed the appointment of Valerien Ismael as the club’s new head coach.

Ismael has signed a four-year contract at The Hawthorns after Albion agreed a compensation package with Barnsley. The Frenchman guided the Tykes to a fifth-placed finish in the Sky Bet Championship last season.

He did an amazing job at Oakwell. I would see WBA as definite contenders next season, but would not have high expectations of Barnsley.

Anyway, no news of a managerial appointment. I thought Jeff Mostyn said it would be happening very soon, a couple of weeks ago.
Players are back for fitness tests on Saturday apparently, before pre season begins Monday.

Hypothetically speaking, I wonder who would be there nominally in charge to start their pre season training? Purches?

Hopefully that question will be rendered moot by an appointment in the next couple days. We do like to cut things tight though.

From the story yesterday it said our club hope to have Parker out of Fulham and in place by the weekend.

They beat us.

At least someone has a new manager now.

SSN

ISMAEL LEAVES BARNSLEY FOR WEST BROM

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/albion-appoint-valerien-ismael-head-coach
That's a blow to our automatic promotion hopes......Jokanovic at Sheffield utd and now Ismael at our other main promotion rivals .......the play offs are more fun anyway.

That's a blow to our automatic promotion hopes......Jokanovic at Sheffield utd and now Ismael at our other main promotion rivals .......the play offs are more fun anyway.
Not sure how this will pan out. He was under no pressure at Barnsley but will be expected to get West Brom promoted this season. Be interested to see if he raids Barnsley for players.

There has not been over enthusiasm if Ismael had become our manager on this MB.

Not sure who our fans want for a manager, some not keen on Parker, others not keen on JW and it looks like Eddie is out of the equation.

Klopp as far as I know is not available, neither is the manager at Man City. ;)

Your opinion.

Do you read what is written in posts? Not once have I suggested who you may, or may not, have voted for. I am not even interested.

However, neither you, nor the person who you mutually like posts together with, have still not addressed any of my points. Is this because your tactic is to attack the poster, rather than actually debate the post?

Each time you post from a fantasy news website, I will fact check it and, if needs be, post the results. You won't get away with propaganda again as you did in 2016.

As for the dictionary, sorry if I bring my work home.
Do you get paid by the word?

Do you really believe that "posting the results" on a football fan site with an audience of a few thousand, mostly non-Americans, will stop "getting away with the propaganda again"?

Boscombe are destined for a mid- table finish....slightly above or below depending how things are got into some order in the next few weeks.
If we can get some decent players onboard to replace some of the non - combatants that are hopefully buggering off..for whatever Money ..I don't care how much...just oik em off out of it ..if we can do that, then upper mid-table ,sniffing around the playoffs...but I'm getting increasingly doubtful about things.
No

At least, nobody's said that on here

Well if Fulham fans want the geezer Out...why oh why the clamour on this Forum to have him In...the mere fact that the thread exists and its subsequent posts . is proof of that.

;