scum tickets

I realise I'm going to get pelters for this, but could we not call Southampton Scum? Would Eddie call them that?

I always think Southampton helped us when we had financial problems (by signing players, loaning players, playing friendlies), & I'd just like us to be different. We can be better!

how about 'filthy scum' instead?

its a term of endearment really, only horse lovers (neanderthals) actually act on it

Last edited by a moderator:
I realise I'm going to get pelters for this, but could we not call Southampton Scum? Would Eddie call them that?

I always think Southampton helped us when we had financial problems (by signing players, loaning players, playing friendlies), & I'd just like us to be different. We can be better!
Although I don’t agree with the name, it’s an easy 1 up on them and anything that winds them up is good enough for me.

On the whole I find them the most patronising fans in the league and they think they have a god given right to be above us. Don’t even get me started on all the Soton fans from round here

I agree it's not great. It's mostly because it visibly winds them up. And unfortunately short of continuing to finish above them (which will get harder), and dare I say it actually beat them (which seems few and far between), there's not a lot more we can do to wind them up and pay back a tiny portion of the unjustified smugness and patronising.

F*ck em

;