Scummer manager

I remember from school, boys would go out of their way to say they didn’t fancy that girl because...well of course they fancied that girl!

This whole not a derby debate is ridiculous. Every year, Saints fans compete with each other to prove who cares about us the least. Obviously they care more about the Pompey rivalry but they are petrified of losing to us...which surely will happen soon!

Methinks the Scummers doth protest too much.

His quote today....

Southampton have been drawn against rivals Portsmouth in the third round of the Carabao Cup.
And it seems that Ralph Hasenhuttl's team have been filling him in on the local rivalry:

"I know the history, I have been told and I know it is the only real south coast derby.
"I know that this game has not happened for a long time, I think it is a good game to celebrate football in a special way. It’s going to be a good challenge."

The best part of that is that he has been pushed to say that comment.

Meaning the club that don’t care about us have just been handed their little derby in a cup draw and their first official thought was to make a dig at little old bournemouth...who they don’t care about.

No room for Rangers? ;)

Actually, my school was so nationalist/republican that just for kicks and giggles my brother and myself started “supporting” rangers. It was the team of Goram, Durrant, McCoist, Hateley, McCall etc. Not a popular move but people had no sense of humour so stuff ‘em.

Actually, my school was so nationalist/republican that just for kicks and giggles my brother and myself started “supporting” rangers. It was the team of Goram, Durrant, McCoist, Hateley, McCall etc. Not a popular move but people had no sense of humour so stuff ‘em.

Brilliant.

I'm amused that you took that preference so seriously you left off Mo Johnstone as he wasn't a true hun. Good team that was, a mate of mine was a Scot who moved down in about 88, he was a bluenose so I was well exposed to that side

;