Season Ticket Prices

The club needs 2 months before the start of the season to issue a season ticket. Makes me laugh every year, proper tinpot.
A lot of clubs start earlier than that, giving discounts for renewals before the end of a season etc. Reading Coventrys programme they were already on sale at easter.
Whats the problem in giving people time to get the ticket, change seats if needs be etc. the instalment plan is good as well.

Really surprised (pleasantly so) that prices are frozen again. Everything else is going up and it's been so long since we last had an increase, I just expected it. Great!

Leaves me more money to put into the club's bar and shop till's ;)

Any club putting prices up would be a PR disaster. I can't see any club (certainly in PL clubs) putting them up any time soon. I doubt any will dare after what happened when Liverpool tried it.

Just reading the bit on the club website. What does this mean
FULFILMENT FEE

With the adoption of a new ticketing system in 2020, to avoid a per ticket fulfilment fee which would potentially disadvantage some supporters more than others, it is necessary to apply the current £3 match ticket transaction fee to season tickets for the coming 2022/23 season.

Is it just a £3 postage fee for your ST ?

A lot of clubs start earlier than that, giving discounts for renewals before the end of a season etc. Reading Coventrys programme they were already on sale at easter.
Whats the problem in giving people time to get the ticket, change seats if needs be etc. the instalment plan is good as well.

Still feels weird to me that we wait until mid May to renew. Felt like it always used to be January to March with the club desperate for our money. :)

Starting early is bloody sensible. If they planned to freeze prices regardless of league I'd argue the sooner the better.

Needing 2 months from the halt of sales to produce tickets is tinpot.

Starting early is bloody sensible.

Needing 2 months from the halt of sales to produce tickets is tinpot.

It's to allow sorting out the rest though. There are then the family tickets which need relocating so they need to know which seats are taken and not. Possibly ask people to move if a family of 4 only has 3 seats, 1 taken then a free one again, etc. It's not just printing the cards.

I think Everton closed their renewals around the end of January. Perhaps they saw what was happening under Benitez and decide to get the money in quick?

Speaking to a Liverpool fan the other week, he showed me his Season Ticket which was on his mobile. Surely that is the easy way to do it although I realise you would require different technology at the turnstiles.

Speaking to a Liverpool fan the other week, he showed me his Season Ticket which was on his mobile. Surely that is the easy way to do it although I realise you would require different technology at the turnstiles.

The turnstiles already have NFC which is what the season tickets use, so it should in theory be possible.

;