Season Ticket Prices

IIRC it was only a few seasons ago that a lost ST would only be replaced if the full ticket price was paid again.
Or did I dream that?

Just to be controversial and i am pleased this is the biggest thing people are concerned about.

You lose your iphone they don't give you another one at cost.price.

Dont lose your ST and you dont have to pay £10. Simple.
Lose your ST and they charge you the equivalent of a big mac meal with a mcflurry. Not exactly profiteering.

Just to be controversial and i am pleased this is the biggest thing people are concerned about.

You lose your iphone they don't give you another one at cost.price.

Dont lose your ST and you dont have to pay £10. Simple.
Lose your ST and they charge you the equivalent of a big mac meal with a mcflurry. Not exactly profiteering.

Are you genuinely comparing a little piece of plastic which costs pennies to replace with a cutting-edge consumer technology product with a material cost alone of around £400?

No.

But it turns what could be a PR victory into a loss for the sake of the cost of a couple of quid to the club.

Tinpot.

Considering they're saving 5000 printing fees by reusing the ticket, they could at least offer a three strike policy. The first loss they're breaking even on a normal season, the second loss is probably mitigated by the large number of people who won't lose it and if you lose it a third time it's high time you paid up.

Considering they're saving 5000 printing fees by reusing the ticket, they could at least offer a three strike policy. The first loss they're breaking even on a normal season, the second loss is probably mitigated by the large number of people who won't lose it and if you lose it a third time it's high time you paid up.

Hang em I say.

Are you genuinely comparing a little piece of plastic which costs pennies to replace with a cutting-edge consumer technology product with a material cost alone of around £400?
Guess I was, its called hyperbole.
"Hyperbole is a rhetorical and literary technique where an author or speaker intentionally uses exaggeration and overstatement for emphasis and effect"

Received my new ST in the post today.

Mine also arrived today and I am very lucky it was still in the envelope. Whoever packed it had forgotton to seal the envelope. It still had the strip over the sticky seal. Very lucky it didn't fall out in transit

Mine also arrived today and I am very lucky it was still in the envelope. Whoever packed it had forgotton to seal the envelope. It still had the strip over the sticky seal. Very lucky it didn't fall out in transit

good job you have a good postie, not like this tw*tty comedian I had a few years ago!

10205238011203963~2_resize_55.jpg

;