Season Ticket Prices

Anyone else having issues or just me?

Reserved tickets, everyone all linked nicely and selected, add to basket, buy now, delivery method continue, order summary, agree the t&c click proceed to payment, back to order summary click proceed to payment, error, basket empty…

Repeat

Just done mine and my wifes. Took about a minute, perfect. Much to my amazement I was automatically offered the over 65 ST price. As I reached the grand old age a couple of weeks back and my wife reaches that age next w/end I wasn't sure if they would pick that up so well done AFCB. I suppose now I have got the cheap rate I can afford to get my missus a birthday present .....................................:bday:

Anyone else having issues or just me?

Reserved tickets, everyone all linked nicely and selected, add to basket, buy now, delivery method continue, order summary, agree the t&c click proceed to payment, back to order summary click proceed to payment, error, basket empty…

Repeat
Yes. I'm having problems. When I click 'reserved tickets' the screen correctly shows my season ticket, my sons, and my 2 kids junior cherries memberships. After adding to basket and proceeding to order, I get:

Warning
Your cart contains products that may not be sold individually. They must be sold in conjunction with at least 1 tickets which have tariff Young Bunch (5-11 years) or Junior Cherries (12-16 years) or Little Bears (0-4 yrs).

Doh!
Has anyone else successfully renewed online where renewal includes a junior cherry membership for one of the season ticket holders?

Yes. I'm having problems. When I click 'reserved tickets' the screen correctly shows my season ticket, my sons, and my 2 kids junior cherries memberships. After adding to basket and proceeding to order, I get:

Warning
Your cart contains products that may not be sold individually. They must be sold in conjunction with at least 1 tickets which have tariff Young Bunch (5-11 years) or Junior Cherries (12-16 years) or Little Bears (0-4 yrs).

Doh!
Has anyone else successfully renewed online where renewal includes a junior cherry membership for one of the season ticket holders?

Im not getting the “warning” but I am also trying to do the Junior Cherries renewal.

Im not getting the “warning” but I am also trying to do the Junior Cherries renewal.
I would try removing the JC memberships then trying again, and buying the JC in another transaction. What's stopping me is the last time I bought a JC membership on its own online, the club issued the membership to me, in my name. I was approx 40 years too old to be a JC at the time, but according to my JC membership card, my 'favorite player' was Matt Ritchie :)

Reactions: DJ
I know someone who phoned the club with this issue. They are currently working with the ticket provider to resolve. Day one is always the busiest time to renew, thankfully the window runs until 9th June!

I know someone who phoned the club with this issue. They are currently working with the ticket provider to resolve. Day one is always the busiest time to renew, thankfully the window runs until 9th June!
I have also had email back from club saying they are working on issue. Good news.

Just done mine and my wifes. Took about a minute, perfect. Much to my amazement I was automatically offered the over 65 ST price. As I reached the grand old age a couple of weeks back and my wife reaches that age next w/end I wasn't sure if they would pick that up so well done AFCB. I suppose now I have got the cheap rate I can afford to get my missus a birthday present .....................................:bday:
My missus has reached the concession age and I am officially banned from buying cheaper tickets.

So whenever I can I make sure I get a concession rate then hide the evidence. Small wins.

;