Season Ticket Prices

Just done mine and my wifes. Took about a minute, perfect. Much to my amazement I was automatically offered the over 65 ST price. As I reached the grand old age a couple of weeks back and my wife reaches that age next w/end I wasn't sure if they would pick that up so well done AFCB. I suppose now I have got the cheap rate I can afford to get my missus a birthday present .....................................:bday:
I thought the same last season when I turned 65 but mine automaticallty changed to the reduced rate too

Wife tried to renew via the message on her phone,wouldn't let her though,so rang TO and all done in seconds.

Reactions: DJ
Hubby and I have some credit on our accounts fom retuned tickets but there doesn't seem to be a way to use the credit to buy the ST. Email sent to the club.

Hubby and I have some credit on our accounts fom retuned tickets but there doesn't seem to be a way to use the credit to buy the ST. Email sent to the club.

"Season ticket holders who have credit remaining in their account from the previous season or before will see this credit available in their account and can use this against their season ticket renewal for the 2022/23 season."

"For those with credit on their ticketing account, this credit will act as payment against the four monthly instalments above, and you will see a reduction in your credit starting 1st September. Once all credit is used, any future payments due will be automatically deducted via your credit/debit card account."

am sure the club will sort it if you ring 'em

Just done mine and my wifes. Took about a minute, perfect. Much to my amazement I was automatically offered the over 65 ST price. As I reached the grand old age a couple of weeks back and my wife reaches that age next w/end I wasn't sure if they would pick that up so well done AFCB. I suppose now I have got the cheap rate I can afford to get my missus a birthday present .....................................:bday:
Don't forget Harry, you've still got a voucher for the club shop;)

This thread has reminded me of when we got the new season ticket cards and turnstiles. It went true to form as with any occasion our fanbase encounters change of any type. Basically start off outraged and work your way back from there.

My favourite bit was the concerns over how the season ticket card would know that you'd bought the ticket. Someone answered.. "it will be linked to your account so they'll just update it electronically" ... the reply "so I'm going to have to take my card to the club every time they want to load a new game on there" ... "yeah just swing by the club after you've been to the bank on payday and had your wages uploaded to your debit card".

;