Season Ticket Prices

Regretfully won't be renewing mine. Dad doesn't want to go anymore, I live 5000KM away and into my 10th year abroad with no plans to come back. Mum used to use my ticket but also doesn't want to go anymore so it's hard to find any logical reason to keep it. Half of the enjoyment was going with dad anyway. I'm sure I could find someone to take it every game but a lot of admin for me to only see realistically 2/3 games a season in August/early September. COVID has changed everything in terms of priorities.

Regretfully won't be renewing mine. Dad doesn't want to go anymore, I live 5000KM away and into my 10th year abroad with no plans to come back. Mum used to use my ticket but also doesn't want to go anymore so it's hard to find any logical reason to keep it. Half of the enjoyment was going with dad anyway. I'm sure I could find someone to take it every game but a lot of admin for me to only see realistically 2/3 games a season in August/early September. COVID has changed everything in terms of priorities.

where are you silent?

where are you silent?

Dubai, moved out just before we won promotion to the Championship. Got back to many more than my fair share of games pre-COVID but I can't be bothered to travel that frequently anymore, would rather just do a longer stay in the summer when unfortunately there's no football on.

Dubai, moved out just before we won promotion to the Championship. Got back to many more than my fair share of games pre-COVID but I can't be bothered to travel that frequently anymore, would rather just do a longer stay in the summer when unfortunately there's no football on.

in many ways, you are at the centre of premier league football. its owners are all around you!

Season starts early this year so you may well get your 2/3 games in August/September and you’d be on maximum points so no issues getting a ticket match by match for 2022/23.

Season starts early this year so you may well get your 2/3 games in August/September and you’d be on maximum points so no issues getting a ticket match by match for 2022/23.

Had thought about it, but I'm here already this year and going back mid-July. Wanted those long June days. I will try and come back if I can swing it with work but £600ish for 3 games seems a bit excessive :)

Had thought about it, but I'm here already this year and going back mid-July. Wanted those long June days. I will try and come back if I can swing it with work but £600ish for 3 games seems a bit excessive :)

If the fixtures fall right your 3 games could be our customary wins over Chelsea and a good laugh at ManU. Value in my book.

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/tickets/supporters-to-start-receiving-season-ticket-cards/

This year, season ticket cards will be sent out in batches, meaning some supporters may receive theirs sooner than others. Please don’t worry if you don’t receive yours immediately as it will take approximately a week for all cards to be distributed.
Additionally, in a move to be more sustainable, the cards you receive will be used for the next two seasons so it’s important that you look after it and don’t throw it away at the end of the campaign.

If your season ticket card is lost during the season, the ticketing team can reprint this, however there will be a charge of £10 for a reprint.
If you haven’t received your season ticket card by the start of July, please contact the ticketing team on 01202 726 300(option one).

Charge for a reprint is sadly a reflection of modern times but.......

Lose a credit card, loyality card, etc no charge. Costs £1.65 to make an NFC credit card less for others, the 600%+ mark up is a bit much. For most the queueing at the ground is punishment enough.

1655984558038.png

For the record to clarify my comment a few years ago I "lost" my wallet on a bus. Never recovered that is life. All cards replaced the only fee involved AFCB and I watched the new card being printed. We chatted much longer than it took to print the new card.

Should I point out that I lost my card this season...I picked up a free paper ticket from the TO on the night of the match and the next match had a new card waiting for me. Was not charged anything.

Should I point out that I lost my card this season...I picked up a free paper ticket from the TO on the night of the match and the next match had a new card waiting for me. Was not charged anything.
Lost my wallet with season ticket in Got in contact with TO and got paper tickets for the last 3 home games No charge

;