Season ticket refunds

Red_till_im_ded

Fans' Favourite
Just out of interest has anyone actually received a whole refund on their ST yet? I'd forgotten about it TBH but when it popped into my head I checked my bank. So far I've had just over £200 refunded with last refund back in December. Considering I didn't ask for the £150 back at the end of last season and said take it off this season's they still owe me over £300. Just wondering if anyone had a full refund.

I used the credit when I renewed so I haven't received anything since mid Jan. The money has been put into my ticketing account instead. The club will get the money back either way so it saves me a bit come June.

Just out of interest has anyone actually received a whole refund on their ST yet? I'd forgotten about it TBH but when it popped into my head I checked my bank. So far I've had just over £200 refunded with last refund back in December. Considering I didn't ask for the £150 back at the end of last season and said take it off this season's they still owe me over £300. Just wondering if anyone had a full refund.
Have had mine back a couple of games at a time.......the money back from last seasons ST is in my account......apparently there was a box to tick (which I didn't see ) if you wanted to take it off your ST.....I presume we can take it off next season ?

Yes I’ve been receiving the refunds regularly and the balance has been refunded to my ticket account.

I just added my refunds up....... and they came to £550!

:utc:

All received here and totalled up both of our season ticket refunds since the start of the season and they are to the penny correct so well done to the ticket office.:clap:

February and the remainder of the season has been refunded to my online ticket account, so worth checking that for people still waiting for refunds.

Seeing as I pushed my £150 to this season... and I seem to have had cicra £400 refunded, I guess I am fully refunded now...
I also had the £150 taken off this season's ticket price but surely they still owe that money due to not going to games last season. I paid £400 ish for this season's ticket , I've had £330ish back but surely they still owe for the rest of this season's ticket and last season's. So about £220???

I also had the £150 taken off this season's ticket price but surely they still owe that money due to not going to games last season. I paid £400 ish for this season's ticket , I've had £330ish back but surely they still owe for the rest of this season's ticket and last season's. So about £220???
No. They owe you £70

I’m still owed for the last 6 games. I expect it to land sometime next week.

I’ve had all the money back for my son’s.

I agree with you...if you paid only £400 for a current ST costing £550 due to a credit from the prior year of £150, then they owe you £550 back, not £400.

;