Season Tickets 20-21

The last few years there have been no new ones issued.
if a season ticket is not renewed it becomes available to purchase for each home game.

I can't imagine the club will be announcing any details Re tickets for next season, when we're in a situation where we don't know what league we'll be in, and how many will be renewing, giving STs up etc.

Despite the number of STs going down over the last couple of years (I think it used to be 7k and is now approx 6k), it seems the club are trying to reduce the number of STs available, as there have been no new ST for sale since we got promoted, and allow for more game-by-game options...which is a good thing I think...

If we are plying our trade in the Championship next year, I image there will be several hundred more folk not renewing their tickets... I would speculate that we have quite a number that are only interested in PL football...

So you just apply for one?

There isn’t a waiting list of way to apply for one, if we stay up I doubt there will be any chance of new ones handed out, IF we do down I’d imagine a fair few may not renew and then it may be a case where those with the most accumulated points from match day purchases may be offered them first. Just speculation. You couldn’t have Johnny only supported us 1 year and getting a season ticket and others who have been to every home game for years with max points not.

I can't imagine the club will be announcing any details Re tickets for next season, when we're in a situation where we don't know what league we'll be in, and how many will be renewing, giving STs up etc.

Despite the number of STs going down over the last couple of years (I think it used to be 7k and is now approx 6k), it seems the club are trying to reduce the number of STs available, as there have been no new ST for sale since we got promoted, and allow for more game-by-game options...which is a good thing I think...

If we are plying our trade in the Championship next year, I image there will be several hundred more folk not renewing their tickets... I would speculate that we have quite a number that are only interested in PL football...
And of course the assumption fans will be allowed in

I had to give up my ST before the start of the championship winning season due to first child and first mortgage. Very rude of the club to do so well that year. Don't care what league were in, first chance I have to get it again I'll be doing so.

Not sure how many ST holders there were in our time in the Championship.

But if some become available for any reason, surely they will be snatched up, even if we are relegated.

We have so many fans who have been trying to buy tickets while we have been in the PL and wanting us to have a larger stadium, surely if we drop a league they will still want to see us.

Can’t believe we have any fans who only want to see PL football!!!

I had to give up my ST before the start of the championship winning season due to first child and first mortgage. Very rude of the club to do so well that year. Don't care what league were in, first chance I have to get it again I'll be doing so.

Split from the missus and lost the house???? :)

Not sure how many ST holders there were in our time in the Championship.

But if some become available for any reason, surely they will be snatched up, even if we are relegated.

We have so many fans who have been trying to buy tickets while we have been in the PL and wanting us to have a larger stadium, surely if we drop a league they will still want to see us.

Can’t believe we have any fans who only want to see PL football!!!

The club may want to encourage more income from upfront via new ST’s in case we slide like stoke or Huddersfield / gates will be low in a relegation battle to avoid L1

Will also be interesting what price they will be set at.

No increase in all the years in the top flight but will a reduction occur for Championship Football. You'd think so but the club will have massive financial pressure.

Will also be interesting what price they will be set at.

No increase in all the years in the top flight but will a reduction occur for Championship Football. You'd think so but the club will have massive financial pressure.
Surely they'll use the excuse of more games to raise prices

We know it will be tough in championship especially if supporter capacity not allowed. I would be ok for my ST payment to be without refunds for behind closed door games to help the club - as long as salary cuts for the high earners were made. Not the case in prem given the TV deal.

;