Season tickets

Red_till_im_ded

Fans' Favourite
Can anyone tell me if you can pay for your season ticket at the club shop or over the phone? Can't find any info on it. Many thanks.

So if TO not open can ST's be paid for over phone or is it only through website?
FAQ-How do I renew my season ticket?

Initially, season tickets are only available to purchase online only. To request a call back from the ticketing team, please complete this form.

From Wednesday 12th August the ticketing team will be available by phone and in person at the ticket counter to assist with enquiries regarding online sales.

Remember -Closing date 19th!

Not good time to be trying to sell these, relegation, Eddie gone, players leaving, not even likely to be able to go

Well, I got a new password for the ticket website and now I cant log in to afcb.co.uk

Not sure if the two are related, I've tried both passwords.

Well, I got a new password for the ticket website and now I cant log in to afcb.co.uk

Not sure if the two are related, I've tried both passwords.

I had/have the same problem Rob. I had forgotten my password, so went through the process to change it, followed the link, which was 'successful'. I then tried to log in with new password, but I couldn't get in. I repeated 'forgotten password' but not received the link this time. Grrrr !

Not good time to be trying to sell these, relegation, Eddie gone, players leaving, not even likely to be able to go

Thank god that the website is so hard to use most people will wait until the phone lines are back open.

Last edited:
Somehow I renewed my season ticket this afternoon against the reducing time clock. Which password worked I haven't a clue the new one, the old one or the in despair forgotten password one all resulted in denied access but somehow I managed to get into my account. Tried and tested click at anything and everything.

From there to the illogical (well to me) community and reserved items to basket which revealed all those I connected to but haven't paid yet. Eventually before time out I paid.

I fully admit stuck in my 1960's cave I detest the virtual world but why so complicated? What is community that is another alien word to me? Even allowing for Covid a bulk posting and the option of sending a form back to my mind would be more user friendly. Are these things not tested on the aged before launching we don't all have magic digits or know the phraseology ?

I can foresee an extension to the timescales.

Hooray!Wife's persistence finally paid.Seems she kept trying,but like others on here,no idea of the actual procedure.Still no reply from TO but all I can to you guys is to keep trying anything and everything on your account.According to my info I'm only just over 2000 to renew.Expect a huge surge when TO opens to personal and phone enquiries on the 12th?

Hooray!Wife's persistence finally paid.Seems she kept trying,but like others on here,no idea of the actual procedure.Still no reply from TO but all I can to you guys is to keep trying anything and everything on your account.According to my info I'm only just over 2000 to renew.Expect a huge surge when TO opens to personal and phone enquiries on the 12th?
I managed to renew mine but as I have the whole families season tickets registered to my email address I cannot do any more. They simply don't seem to want to answer the enquiry form

;