Season tickets

This is what I wanted to know, hopefully you're right. I'm booked on a holiday in October, it's only a couple of hours away so I'll come back for the game if I get allocated a ticket but it seems pretty pointless going to the trouble if I'm then not allocated one the following week.

Everybody who has seen one game, will have to wait before they can see a second game, until all the others who qualify have seen their first game.

Which seems a fair way of doing it.

How long you will need to wait will depend on how many are allowed to attend.

What I want to know is how COVID safe will the concourses and toilets be when everyone is crammed together before kick off and especially at half time in the rammed gents toilets !!

Can’t do that this time round - only the person named on the season ticket can use it if successful- any attempt to get round this will be met “ with the strictest possible sanctions “
I’ve had this confirmed on two emails - it’s due to COVID regulations...

The usual practice of being able to share a ST does not apply under current restrictions.
My brother is gutted as we share one .

Does your brother look remarkably like you ???

I understand the clubs logic but if they contacted you to say you were a Covid contact you would probably just tell your brother so he could isolate.

Shielding issues - you can't defer unless you have a government letter or a letter from your GP. Problem: many GP practices won't issue these letters as they're under enormous pressure with regular work. Some practices who will produce letters charge for them, as they do for insurance statements etc - and it's not cheap.

So - I'm 70+ with asthma and fall into a high-risk category. My GP won't write letters at this point. Outcome - I'm obliged to pay for this season's ST or probably lose the seat for the long term. Money is refunded if a seat's not taken up but only game by game ... the club gets the money upfront.

Ticket Office says it's "following orders" from the Championship. Hmm...

I was surprised to see the template for the NHS Shielding letter available with a quick google search. I can offer a DIY shielding letter service for a small fee.
NB My only medical qualification is as a Doctor of Letters

Disclaimer: Forgery is a crime and I do not condone it in anyway

Does your brother look remarkably like you ???

I understand the clubs logic but if they contacted you to say you were a Covid contact you would probably just tell your brother so he could isolate.
Well when we kids people thought we were twins - though that was down to our mum dressing us in the same clothes :(

No , we don’t look alike ....

This is what I wanted to know, hopefully you're right. I'm booked on a holiday in October, it's only a couple of hours away so I'll come back for the game if I get allocated a ticket but it seems pretty pointless going to the trouble if I'm then not allocated one the following week.

I've read if you are successful in ballot and then cant go ,you have 48 hours before KO to inform TO in order to receive refund

The Telegraph is reporting that the government is saying Premier League (and presumably Championship) grounds should admit no more than 30% capacity when they reopen, which the government is saying will not be before 1st October.

I’ve read elsewhere that there won’t be any away fans. So our capacity will be about 3,500 shared among about 7,000 ST holders (less any, like Billy, who are shielding or who didn’t renew).

If so, even though I am a ST holder, I really hope the club find a way to open the ballot to non-ST points holders.

Of course, 1st October is a long way off and who knows what the world will be like then.

For those not able attend who are ST's and x points holders show the games on COWS where entry can be controlled with a code.

I'm hoping that when all ST's have been once, high points holders will get a chance......
I'm a high points holder too. As the club has decided to freeze our current points until season 21-22 I'm OK with that.
Whilst I'd like to go to a match my wife has health vulnerabilities so I'm more inclined not to go this season. I just don't see how social distancing in the ground can work to be honest.

The Telegraph is reporting that the government is saying Premier League (and presumably Championship) grounds should admit no more than 30% capacity when they reopen, which the government is saying will not be before 1st October.

I’ve read elsewhere that there won’t be any away fans. So our capacity will be about 3,500 shared among about 7,000 ST holders (less any, like Billy, who are shielding or who didn’t renew).

If so, even though I am a ST holder, I really hope the club find a way to open the ballot to non-ST points holders.

Of course, 1st October is a long way off and who knows what the world will be like then.

3,500, going back that was the Cherries average gate in the late 1970’s, early ‘80’s.

That answers a question my daughter had Billy as she awaits her conversation with TO, they take the 10% deposit from the carried over balance of around £145
I would then assume, the remaining £90 (ish) is further held over to discount 21/22 if no games are attended at all this season
What a f****ing mess

Gary don’t know if everything is sorted with your daughter now, but I have had mine sorted now and the 50% deposit taken out, the remaining money will be refunded some time next week.

Hope that has been of help and anyone else in a similar situation.

Been impressed with how helpful and friendly the people I have spoke to at the TO have been.

Gary don’t know if everything is sorted with your daughter now, but I have had mine sorted now and the 50% deposit taken out, the remaining money will be refunded some time next week.

Hope that has been of help and anyone else in a similar situation.

Been impressed with how helpful and friendly the people I have spoke to at the TO have been.
Thanks Billy, I'll let her know.
Keep well

;