Seven Newcastle fans arrested

red_house

UTC Legend
According to this https://www.skysports.com/football/...ice-during-premier-league-game-at-bournemouth

Bad timing from them I guess after the Grealish Incident . From what I saw this resulted when a load of pissed up / pissed off fans gathered on the concourse after the Mepham back pass pen incident that wasn't given. Then they scored and I'm pretty sure I saw some poor sods getting pushed over the barrier in the crush that followed . All those who ended up on the other side of the barrier appear to have been arrested if that article is correct, they were certainly getting karted out.

Why does this always happen here? I recall that several Everton fans escaped punishment by saying they were pushed onto the pitch during their infamous little pitchie.

From the Ted Mac I could see one of the stewards get pushed by a prat in a white shirt a few minutes before it all kicked off. There was a lot of abuse being thrown at the stewards for some reason. The same prat in a white shirt was then face down on the ground being restrained by the police shortly after the goal.

I haven't seen from any other angle other than the brief part it showed on TV, but it just looked like most of were bundled the barrier to me rather than actually doing a pitchie.

Imagine how many we would have had arrested if the chant had been for Ritchie rather than Rantie?

I'm sure that all away fans were supposed to be put in pitch-invadable parts of the ground. :whist: not sure what happened to that idea.

Newcastle have been granted a permanent exclusion. Too much work to change apparently. £100m TV money obviously not enough to put up a few breeze blocks to separate home and away downstairs

Newcastle have been granted a permanent exclusion. Too much work to change apparently. £100m TV money obviously not enough to put up a few breeze blocks to separate home and away downstairs
I hope they don't change it. Once you get up there having a decent bar and actual daylight coming in the windows makes it quite pleasant

Just seen on Sky that the Newcastle Trust are raising money to pay the fines for the Newcastle fans. Their excuse is that the fans couldn't help spilling over because we have the smallest ground ever in the PL. That is a ridiculous statement. There is one seat per person whether the ground seats 10000 or 100000 people, so a smaller ground does not mean overcrowding!

;