Shane Long

I mean it doesn't set you on the edge of your seat. But I think moving King on is wise, and in doing so we would need another option. Long brings experience. Doubt he'll be starting every week.

What annoys me more is that we've got few or no other options because of how late in the day it is. Its poor planning.

I mean it doesn't set you on the edge of your seat. But I think moving King on is wise, and in doing so we would need another option. Long brings experience. Doubt he'll be starting every week.

What annoys me more is that we've got few or no other options because of how late in the day it is. Its poor planning.

Our good form earlier in the season King wasn’t playing.

This is an interesting one actually ......Shane's family don't live too far from me and i heard a couple of seasons ago that we were looking at him.....i think Eddie went to watch him......so he's somebody who may well be on our radar.........i know he's 34 but he's not an old 34 tbf.......

This is an interesting one actually ......Shane's family don't live too far from me and i heard a couple of seasons ago that we were looking at him.....i think Eddie went to watch him......so he's somebody who may well be on our radar.........i know he's 34 but he's not an old 34 tbf.......

clever player and good movement off the ball. I think a decent squad addition as an impact sub

If King is off I'd prefer us to make a last ditch stab at getting Vydra but I guess a deal could be done between us and Saints if both players are involved.

;