Sheff Wed v AFCB

...be interesting to see who JT selects given our recent form and the tactics applied?

Begovic, who is on top from at present...

I hope that he reverts to a flat back four of Stacey/Cook/Mepham/Kelly
with Riquelme and Danjuma as wingers, with Gosling and Cook in the middle..

maybe try Brooks in the 10 role just behind Solanke

Have King on the bench for impact, with Smith, Stanislas and Rico if more versatility is required in wider areas during the game...along with Travers/Simpson and Surridge...Billing needs to take some time to have a word with himself!

We could definitely do with another WIN now so we really need to go for it in this game IMO. My only worry is the quick turnaround and maybe too little time for JT to set us up any other way than that which the players are currently used to.
So I still see three at the back as the most likely formation for this game, unfortunately.

My preference would be to see us line up with something like Garbo's team above and go out and produce a confidence inspiring big scoring performance whilst bagging the three points !

Let's see how brave JT is. I just fear that he will be conservative and stick with the three at the back.

Does anyone know if sky are showing this on the red button
Can’t see anything advertised so assuming not

Brooks in a central role is a must based upon Saturday. Riquelme also in for Stanislas and King for Solanke.

Does anyone know if sky are showing this on the red button
Can’t see anything advertised so assuming not

Very frustrating. There appears to be no reason why it isn’t. Championship fixtures split across both Tuesday and Wednesday for example and pre lockdown it was the case for most midweek games and yet it wasn’t mentioned on their EFL coverage over the weekend and isn’t listed on the website.

Will this be the last game of the season?

I mean..furk a rat.. we are being Locked down in the real world..are we not.

How the f√ck can the top Elite and near Elite Footballers and some other sports people who earn more in an hour than most folk in a year be allowed to carry on ...when all other leisure venues and many trade and retail outlet are shut away..they have enough in the bank to get through the year!

And Dont give me no sh*t about 'bubbles'...that's just bollux for bollux sake to rub over what you think is our limp wristed acceptance of any sh*t eked out by those running the shows!
Bloody Money again....not about peoples safety.

Last edited:
Will this be the last game of the season?

I mean..furk a rat.. we are being Locked down in the real world..are we not.

How the f√ck can Footballers and some other sports people who earn more in an hour than most folk in a year be allowed to carry on ...when all other leisure venues and many trade and retail outlet are shut away..they have enough in the bank to get through the year!

And Dont give me no sh*t about 'bubbles'...that's just bollux for bollux sake to rub over what you think is our limp wristed acceptance of any sh*t eked out by those running the shows!
Bloody Money again....not about peoples safety.

Talking to a neighbour yesterday - he works at the local school as the lab tech. He maintains that the school is a breeding ground for the virus - the mother of one kid tested positive - but the kid didn't stay away for 14 days afterwards!!

And that’s because they’ve put it on Arena and the red button option enables those who only subscribe to football to still watch.

Sorry DJ, I've got sky sports footie..is this good or bad for us tomorrow ?

Sorry DJ, I've got sky sports footie..is this good or bad for us tomorrow ?

Sorry, just meant that’s why the Cardiff v Barnsley game is showing on the red button, so that sky football subscribers can watch it without having usual access to sky arena.

;