Shirt sponsors

Certainly pleases me - would have been nice to have that option in the past.
Not sure if anyone's reading this string any more - but if you are.....

Really pleased with what Dom Greenslade tweeted, but only if it means actually what I've taken it to mean - i.e. that unbranded ADULT first team shirts will be made available for sale. Rob Mitchell's comment could only mean that unbranded kiddies' shirts will be available but not adult shirts, which has always been the case, and the unbranded shirts might also extend to training gear only. Surprised a shirt sponsor, whether main shirt or training gear would agree to this. Does anyone maybe know Rob Mitchell (or Dom Greenslade) and can drill down into this at all? Thanks

Rob Mitchell's comment could only mean that unbranded kiddies' shirts will be available but not adult shirts, which has always been the case, and the unbranded shirts might also extend to training gear only. Surprised a shirt sponsor, whether main shirt or training gear would agree to this. Does anyone maybe know Rob Mitchell (or Dom Greenslade) and can drill down into this at all? Thanks
Would a sponsor care that much if their name isn't on replicas worn by fans as isn't their primary focus getting their name seen on TV and the players will of course be wearing the branded version? The TV coverage means hundreds of millions of views worldwide whereas fans wearing them only provides a tiny fraction of this.

Anyone else outraged about Newcastle's new Away strip?

Yeah me too...

Eddie has taken our bloody 2020-2021 away kit because he never got a chance to see his team play in it.
I have that shirt and every time I am out and about in it, people always comment on what a lovely looking "football shirt" it is.
I fell in love with it the moment it came out and I now try to wear it sparingly. It really was very tastefully done that one ! :love:

I have that shirt and every time I am out and about in it, people always comment on what a lovely looking "football shirt" it is.
I fell in love with it the moment it came out and I now try to wear it sparingly. It really was very tastefully done that one ! :love:
It's one of the few I do regret not pulling the trigger on.

;