Singapore

goshbite

First Team
Possible long shot, any Cherries in Singapore? Just moved here so it'd be good to know if there are any others who know a bar or two who will show our games.

Me! welcome to the little red dot, drop me a PM if you need any advice for settling in.

LukeU and I have met a couple of times for a beer or two, probably about time we organised something again.....

Get the Football package from SingTel and you get all the games, taking your pick from the Saturday 3pms is a nice luxury ....most bars showing football will have that subscription so if you can find one that’s relatively quiet they are normally happy to put one tv on for your request - one of my faves used to be “ice cold beer” on Emerald Hill just off Orchard road.

Me! welcome to the little red dot, drop me a PM if you need any advice for settling in.

LukeU and I have met a couple of times for a beer or two, probably about time we organised something again.....

Get the Football package from SingTel and you get all the games, taking your pick from the Saturday 3pms is a nice luxury ....most bars showing football will have that subscription so if you can find one that’s relatively quiet they are normally happy to put one tv on for your request - one of my faves used to be “ice cold beer” on Emerald Hill just off Orchard road.

Hi Red_Dez. Already got the Singtel stuff on order. I live not far from Holland and have been told plenty of the bars down there show football. I'd imagine tomorrow's game will be shown... Not so sure I'm fancying going out for that one though.

I'll definitely check out that bar, cheers for the recommendation.

Hi Red_Dez. Already got the Singtel stuff on order. I live not far from Holland and have been told plenty of the bars down there show football. I'd imagine tomorrow's game will be shown... Not so sure I'm fancying going out for that one though.

I'll definitely check out that bar, cheers for the recommendation.

Yep you’ll be fine for tomorrow, the Saturday 3pms are the ones that can be more problematic....Singas doesn’t really do pubs but ice cold beer is a little more “rustic”, Robertson quay is another good spot for Saturday nights if you fancy a trip out of Holland Village!

;