So It’s Sheffield Utd. Home

Just going by recent years: There will be some, but it'll be a headache. There will be widespread engineering works laid on top of a reduced timetable to start with.

Yeah, I went to Brighton a coupon of years back and had to get a rail replacement skateboard for part of the journey. Still, at least there should be some options.

Does anyone on here have any clue who plays for Sheffield Utd as a matter of interest.....i couldn't name one player tbh....they managed automatic promotion though so they can't be completely hopeless.

I think, and I don't mean to be unfair, they only got automatic promotion because Leeds imploded towards the end of the season, although the Blades did beat them at Elland Rd. They're like us in the respect that no-one knew our players when we came up and I think as long as theyre not tempted to spend millions on foreign imports they may do ok.

Does anyone on here have any clue who plays for Sheffield Utd as a matter of interest.....i couldn't name one player tbh....they managed automatic promotion though so they can't be completely hopeless.
I don’t suppose many premier league fans could’ve named any of our players and we were champions.

They have a few decent players like McGoldrick, Norwood, Sharp. They'll need to sign a lot of players though, as their squad atm is quite weak. We'll see how they look come August.

What they do have is an excellent manager, however, with an ingrained philosophy. If they strengthen well they can easily prosper in this league.

Well ex-AFCB David McGoldrick is one. I liked him when he was at DC but he was too good to stay here. Another one of those players who left to go on to better things then subsequently got overtaken by us.

Odd bunch.

They've got one joke and everyone is just repeating it to each other. This sounds exactly like most Yorkshire pubs I've ever been in, a new bloke walks in then they all tell him the joke and wait silently for the next bloke to turn up "here Jack, all of their season ticket holders have commented on't blades game" ... silence again until one of them tells a story about when he bought a pint down south for three week's wages.

Rather have a small ground in one of the most beautiful parts of the uk,Bournemouth,than a big one in steel city shithole.Like Derek says,fek em

Precisely! They are using the fact that people want to retire here as an insult but no one ever wants to retire to a northern shithole do they? There's a reason for that, because the glorious south is a lovely place to live whereas all there is to do up there for entertainment is keeping a kestrel captive and pretending it's your best friend.

Precisely! They are using the fact that people want to retire here as an insult but no one ever wants to retire to a northern shithole do they? There's a reason for that, because the glorious south is a lovely place to live whereas all there is to do up there for entertainment is keeping a kestrel captive and pretending it's your best friend.
Don't forget the whippets .....horrible rat like creatures that are popular up north because nobody notices if they are fed or not.

;