Southampton - The Verdict.

AlGard

UTC Legend
Our worst ever FA Cup Q/F performance by far.
Woeful from start to finish.
Error after error.
Gave up at 0-1, went home all together at 0-2
Dom back to being Dom
Danjuma missing in action every time we are losing.
Rico wandering around like a penguin on a particularly slippery ice floe.
Cook looking past it.
CCV's worst game for us.
Pearson & Billing, put them on an AWOL charge.
They should have walked off to the tune of Stan Ridgeway's "Camouflage" as I didn't see any of them turn up today!
Shocking.
No excuses for that.

If you think that is "bedwetting" you are a denialist, and I demand you watch the full 90 minutes again as punishment!

Most of the players seem to have doppelgangers playing in the England cricket team, they are absolutely shocking as well.

Always felt the midweek game would lead to a leggy performance given the lack of fresh legs. Losing lerma cook and Stan always made this a tough ask. Stupid defending sealed our fate.

Surridge tackle was astonishing in 92nd minute!

Our worst ever FA Cup Q/F performance by far.
Woeful from start to finish.
Error after error.
Gave up at 0-1, went home all together at 0-2
Dom back to being Dom
Danjuma missing in action every time we are losing.
Rico wandering around like a penguin on a particularly slippery ice floe.
Cook looking past it.
CCV's worst game for us.
Pearson & Billing, put them on an AWOL charge.
They should have walked off to the tune of Stan Ridgeway's "Camouflage" as I didn't see any of them turn up today!
Shocking.
No excuses for that.

If you think that is "bedwetting" you are a denialist, and I demand you watch the full 90 minutes again as punishment!

This .

Always felt the midweek game would lead to a leggy performance given the lack of fresh legs. Losing lerma cook and Stan always made this a tough ask. Stupid defending sealed our fate.

Surridge tackle was astonishing in 92nd minute!
Where was that agression the other 91 minutes? And indeed the other 30+ games this season?

Very disappointing but probably a flattering result (flattering for us, that is, given it should have been 5 or 6).

;