Southampton - The Verdict.

Feel sorry for Begovic, his back must be killing him !
Also he was pretty much on his own with regard to keeping the ball out of our net for the whole game. I feel he earned his wages today, along with Wilshere. After that I'm struggling to name anyone else.....

Uff, it's a good job we aint going up. We would be the laughing stock of the Premier League if we did. A million miles behind a below average PL side. Can you imagine Surridge and Solanke as a front 2 in the PL? :slap:
Can you imagine a back 4 being led by Steve Cook in the PL?.....oh yeah of course we can.

Reality is we are championship team, playing against a premier league team and it showed .
The premier league teams are that much quicker on the ball, we seemed to want that extra few seconds
That explains a lot, as we were just as pedestrian last season.

Genuinely trying to think who had a good game. Mepham maybe when he came on? Danjuma had ten good minutes. Begs kept the score down. I’m struggling...

Didn't watch it as I don't have BT Sport thankfully. Deleted the recording tonight. Now just some peace away from football for a couple of weeks and by then I will have forgotten about today. ZZZZZZZZZZ

;