Spurs away

SteveJonesLegend

Fans' Favourite
Is there any chance this game is likely to move...? Have SKY released all their TV games for November yet? Or possible Champions league issues???

I have a note that the live TV games for November are due to be announced on the 16th of September.

Spurs are at home to Olympiakos in the Champions League on Tuesday 26th November so no real issue there.

The following midweek is Amazon Prime week with ten matches spread over Tuesday and Wednesday - all streamed live. Spurs are away to Man Utd on Tuesday 3rd December, and we are away to Palace on the Wednesday.

The Amazon deal means our match at Spurs cannot be on Monday evening, but it could be on Friday or Sunday or an early/late kick off on Saturday.

Last edited:
Was more concerned that Newcastle could get swapped to Monday but as international break starts that week, can only be moved to Friday or Sunday

Not sure spurs v Bournemouth is an attractive option for tv. Our home match with them usually offers better games/entertainment.

It depends what other fixtures are on that weekend. Might not be many stand out games.

Always depends on how they fill their “minimum quotas” - better games imho are Leicester v Everton, Newcastle v Man City, Chelsea v West Ham so doubt we will be the pick of the games

Was more concerned that Newcastle could get swapped to Monday but as international break starts that week, can only be moved to Friday or Sunday

Good point. I am planning a long weekend up there so useful to know it is OK to plan to travel back on the Monday. It’s the First Round of the FA cup that weekend and I’m hoping Sunderland get drawn at home so as to make it a double header. I’ve been to Roker Park but not to the Stadium of Light.

Good point. I am planning a long weekend up there so useful to know it is OK to plan to travel back on the Monday. It’s the First Round of the FA cup that weekend and I’m hoping Sunderland get drawn at home so as to make it a double header. I’ve been to Roker Park but not to the Stadium of Light.

You can see the Stadium of Light from the away stand at St. James' Park.

Oh and Whitley Bay is not a bad place to stay for the weekend. Not expensive, some good pubs and metro connection to the ground.

;