Spurs v AFC Bournemouth

Maybe you should watch the game rather than one player.

I do. You should watch, play etc what passing, moving forward, keeping possession, running channels, flipping positions....basic strategy, tactics and technique looks like. Then base your opinions about play off of that.

Wow, we had them sweating at the end !!! Is this the first time we’ve played two decent halves this season ? We damn near matched them at their place so credit to our boys. Eddie will be angry with the goals we conceded but it sounds as though the players never gave up. Callum’s form is worrying though. Solanke not scoring but still contributing to create our chances, no complaints from me. Callum needs to find his touch and his shooting boots if we are to start winning these games IMO. Think he should be dropped and replaced by King as soon as King is fit !

No because Solanke or King or whatever forward plays that role plays it going backwards where a midfielder comes onto the ball, schemes and releases people.
Oh right....so just to be sure....a five man midfield with HWilson in behind Callum isn't 4411 then?

Lol ok I’m out for today. This is going to be celebrated as a massive win and huge upswing in our tactics and play and I can’t take it.

Thanks to the spurs for switching off and letting us have a little excitement. I prefer realists and not fantasy.

I have my faith in Eddie he will get this worked out and with Brooks coming back I see we can make a decent go of it in the back half.

Have a great weekend all! Get your Xmas shopping done! And shout out to Lerma and the defense. Well done.

Oh right....so just to be sure....a five man midfield with HWilson in behind Callum isn't 4411 then?
Think less of the line up and more of the personnel. If you can’t see the the difference in role that Harry or Brooks would bring compared to King or Solanke in the same position I can’t help you!

It’s about having five midfielders on the pitch as opposed to two forwards.

Nope, it’s the exact same tactics and system and instructions to the number 10.

But if one has been specified as a striker on football manager it’s 4-4-1-1 if he’s a midfielder then it’s a five man midfield.

All three of their goals started with uncontested play in their own end. Oh for an in-form Harry Arter running like a crazy man and harrassing the opposition.

Lol ok I’m out for today. This is going to be celebrated as a massive win and huge upswing in our tactics and play and I can’t take it.

Thanks to the spurs for switching off and letting us have a little excitement. I prefer realists and not fantasy.

Personally I hope all those that went to the game had a great time and a late comeback would have added to the enjoyment and their feeling when leaving the ground.

Game spoilt today by some idiot shouting racist stuff all game, and still not stopping when everyone around him told him to shut up. Eventually stewards chucked him out. Then his dad started pushing my son, and got arrested to.

But if one has been specified as a striker on football manager it’s 4-4-1-1 if he’s a midfielder then it’s a five man midfield.
But in reality ...away from football manager.....FIFA 2020 or subuteo.... it's 4411.....

Think less of the line up and more of the personnel. If you can’t see the the difference in role that Harry or Brooks would bring compared to King or Solanke in the same position I can’t help you!

It’s about having five midfielders on the pitch as opposed to two forwards.
Neil if a midfielder plays as a defender then for that game he's a defender....if a midfielder plays as a 10 then he's a 10...how effective he'd be in that role compared to a striker is a different argument.

You seriously think that Brooks and King in that role is the same player and set up for team? Wow.

Solanke and Wilson were level today, one didn’t play behind other they interchange led like all front twos.

Game spoilt today by some idiot shouting racist stuff all game, and still not stopping when everyone around him told him to shut up. Eventually stewards chucked him out. Then his dad started pushing my son, and got arrested to.
The mind boggles. How sad. Was it aimed at Son, last year I fell out with a bloke doing that who kept telling me ‘it’s not racist mate’

;