Spurs want all our players apparently...

Not just spurs, media rumour upon rumour about our players: chelsea want Wilson as do wolves while Newcastle want stanislas..January could be a long month

All depends on our kind owners I guess & whether they want to cash in. Hopefully not & no mistake do not thing Eddie will stay if we are a selling club ( aka saints); its tricky though because we are undoubtedly now pushing against a ceiling held down by clubs with even backers than ours. Let’s hope ‘the targets’ love it here, the way of life, decent wages & the kind of football & believe in it enough to make them not want to move away .. alternatively let’s hope that they prefer game time vs splinters in the **************** at the big boys.

UTCIAD - rejoicing in it all

All depends on our kind owners I guess & whether they want to cash in. Hopefully not & no mistake do not thing Eddie will stay if we are a selling club ( aka saints); its tricky though because we are undoubtedly now pushing against a ceiling held down by clubs with even backers than ours. Let’s hope ‘the targets’ love it here, the way of life, decent wages & the kind of football & believe in it enough to make them not want to move away .. alternatively let’s hope that they prefer game time vs splinters in the **** at the big boys.

UTCIAD - rejoicing in it all

Every club is a selling club,Liverpool couldn't keep hold of Coutinho or Suarez when Barca came knocking,United couldn't keep Ronaldo.
It's a fact of life we will lose players at some point,as long as we replace with the quality we have such as Brooks and Lerma,we will be ok.

Not just spurs, media rumour upon rumour about our players: chelsea want Wilson as do wolves while Newcastle want stanislas..January could be a long month

Wolves wanted Wilson when we got him from Coventry but considered the asking price for a then League 1 player too high.

Sell them All IF they want to go.....after the Scudamore affair I really am not bovvered..I've seen as much glory as I'm going to see if we start selling our best.....so from the point of view of sliding down the other side of the mountain..we can carry on supporting with no pressure of expectations....some of us won't find it too hard. It's been a great ride!
Great memories!

Sell them All IF they want to go.....after the Scudamore affair I really am not bovvered..I've seen as much glory as I'm going to see if we start selling our best.....so from the point of view of sliding down the other side of the mountain..we can carry on supporting with no pressure of expectations....some of us won't find it too hard. It's been a great ride!
Great memories!

Shouldn't be too hard for you Bill ,you'll still have your armchair to support us from

we used to sell our top players all the time back in the day, but it's a long time since any of our players have gone who we have not want to sell since Rantie, cough, cough, sorry Ritchie.

who was the last player we sold like that, Ings?

Shouldn't be too hard for you Bill ,you'll still have your armchair to support us from
Yeah well I've got no argument there but I use straight back chairs mainly and I usually stand in the pub if we are on or follow by radio or phone at local non-league games. Quite jealous of you lot at DC..that's for sure but I'm not too bitter about it any more.

we used to sell our top players all the time back in the day, but it's a long time since any of our players have gone who we have not want to sell since Rantie, cough, cough, sorry Ritchie.

who was the last player we sold like that, Ings?

Back in 2014, our top championship scorer Lewis grabban left when Eddie seemed to want him (having given a better deal to stop him signing for Brighton)..although we got an upgrade in Callum Wilson!

Exactly ..one player in all these years .Yet the bed wetting on here if we sell any of our big players will be brilliant to behold .

As much as I don't want a player to leave I can accept that happens in football without too much gnashing of teeth as long as we get a fair price in the current market for him.

Considering the sums we're having to lash out on some players now it should take something huge to snaffle up a player we want to keep.

;