Spurs want all our players apparently...

As much as I don't want a player to leave I can accept that happens in football without too much gnashing of teeth as long as we get a fair price in the current market for him.

Considering the sums we're having to lash out on some players now it should take something huge to snaffle up a player we want to keep.

:agree:

The times of us being desperate for cash & pillaged by others should CURRENTLY not happen. In essence we shouldn't be selling any of our players at bargain prices anymore we should be demanding top dollar. Quite simply another example of how the rich getting richer, it's life.

As much as I don't want a player to leave I can accept that happens in football without too much gnashing of teeth as long as we get a fair price in the current market for him.

Considering the sums we're having to lash out on some players now it should take something huge to snaffle up a player we want to keep.

Spot on. Every club is a selling club bar two.

It’s when you have players stolen or don’t have replacements in mind it becomes a problem.

We should also put the money towards a stadium/training ground and keep the tv money for players

It's fine as long as we do the deals on the replacements before the whole world knows we've got money to splash.

And as long as they don't all go to one club, like Saints players to Liverpool.

I'm not too worried about losing important players in January. They're all locked in long-term, nobody has been agitating for a move as far as we know, so if anything were to happen, it would be on our terms and for a lot of money. We have no burning need to sell - unless Eddie decides we really need a RB and it can only be financed by selling - :eek!:

Yes, we can now demand top dollar for our players, gone of the days of having to sell them for half a Scudamore.

Well that depends on how good the CEO is. Didn't we make sacrifices to get the Lallana deal over the line? And, he wasn't even our player.

I said I didn't care...but I've just flooded my guts with some Guinness...so I come back home and again read through past posts about selling players.
."That happens in Football.". "..it's inevitable...". It's the PL "..." think of how much we could get for them! " ".£50 mil for Callum" etc.eh Bill?

Is that all Boscombe fans can muster after Max and Eddie getting us into this position?
and STILL...STILL STILL f##cking bowing and scraping to ' other ' clubs.
Cor F##k me rigid...Barnsley have a bigger Stadium ... Ake would look good in there eh? Oh Ang on ..their broke!
No that's No good ..it's gotta be Spurs....Spursy wursy Spurs!
Or wait a bit....Stick em on a F#cking Catwalk next week and Parade them in front of the Arsenal manager...he got some pennies to spare!

No No No.....F##k the B##tards!
or .. is it No No Bill you need to get off your soapbox and accept what you cant change?
B#LLocks!

I said I didn't care...but I've just flooded my guts with some Guinness...so I come back home and again read through past posts about selling players.
."That happens in Football.". "..it's inevitable...". It's the PL "..." think of how much we could get for them! " ".£50 mil for Callum" etc.eh Bill?

Is that all Boscombe fans can muster after Max and Eddie getting us into this position?
and STILL...STILL STILL f##cking bowing and scraping to ' other ' clubs.
Cor F##k me rigid...Barnsley have a bigger Stadium ... Ake would look good in there eh? Oh Ang on ..their broke!
No that's No good ..it's gotta be Spurs....Spursy wursy Spurs!
Or wait a bit....Stick em on a F#cking Catwalk next week and Parade them in front of the Arsenal manager...he got some pennies to spare!

No No No.....F##k the B##tards!
or .. is it No No Bill you need to get off your soapbox and accept what you cant change?
B#LLocks!

So anyway Bill...how much do you think we'd get for Lewis Cook....iyo

And now. the
So anyway Bill...how much do you think we'd get for Lewis Cook....iyo

Fhuuuwwwwwm..er seriously I'd say about £30 mil...but if he could start scoring and you chucked in Steve Cook(£ 50 mil..ish) to spice up the deal...about £ 100 mil! Oi ! Top Farrier....this isn't funny ..losing our heroes!!!!;)

I think it's important that Boscombe fans talk ' Big' about our club...and not associate with things like selling players to bigger clubs.so that the heirarchy can see that the advent of a bigger Stadium is something we take with the Maximum Seriousness....anything that can convince them or any subsequent owners that a New Bigger Stadium is Still the Dream...if we give it up there is no reason for them not to...the pressure of Desire from us ' the customer's ' must be made to count! Talk Us Up! ...Not the future of Spurs! ( No disrespect to that historically great club)

;