ST not arrived yet

Fans should queue up on a first come first served basis.. because some ST holders just attend when they feel like it....then other folk in the area would be encouraged to support their local team.
You don't wanna be stuck with a core support of 10,000 prawn sandwidgers if a bigger ground emerges and we challenge for the big titles.
I'm not bothered for myself...its about the future generations.
I didn't ever have an ST in my attending years from 1961 to 2015.

Mine turned up 10 minutes before I ordered it!

I got what I wanted...,an Audition for BGT playing my Traditional Ukrainian Folk Harp, locals call ita Bandura, they pronounce it Bandooora. To say I'm excited is an understatement.

Hope we don't lose any of our best players!
still UTC

Fans should queue up on a first come first served basis.. because some ST holders just attend when they feel like it....then other folk in the area would be encouraged to support their local team.
You don't wanna be stuck with a core support of 10,000 prawn sandwidgers if a bigger ground emerges and we challenge for the big titles.

I'm bloody glad you're not in charge of ANYTHING!

:utc:

Ok I'll bite.

I drive 5 hours round trip for a home game. You think I should also drive 5 hours round trip to buy a ticket to allow me to drive 5 hour round trip to attend a match. Righto.

Ok I'll bite.

I drive 5 hours round trip for a home game. You think I should also drive 5 hours round trip to buy a ticket to allow me to drive 5 hour round trip to attend a match. Righto.

Not entirely sure how these future generations are going to be first in the queue either? Bunk off school with stolen credit cards?

Not entirely sure how these future generations are going to be first in the queue either? Bunk off school with stolen credit cards?

Old Cherry will be first in the queue, buy all the STs and hand out free to anyone that has never been to a match but thinks they might like it.

The Premier league made clubs bring in a system where fans had to use their phone to up load their season tickets for each game .

Don’t know if you will have the same thing ?

Was a bit of a nightmare at first with all sorts of issues and long queues/people arriving late .

;