Stacy the right winger?

Do members still 'actually' put other posters on ' Ignore'.. Its so pussy as to be believable...my God we gotta 'man up'..and face our discreditors and antagonists...my God we won an Empire with Horse and Oak...just look at the f√cking Pub Names !
When Boscombe St Johns played at Castlemaine Avenue ..there were veterans of the Crimean War in the crowd..with wooden legs...my G/grandfather was one of those tough old characters...
Face Up...don't Ignore....Fire !
Surely you remember Smhinto. He was the one and only poster who drove me to the ignore option. What a twunt.

If it wasn’t for this board I wouldn’t even know he starts for us. Just my takeaway from not missing a match for several years now.

I know I’m in the minority.

Received a very nice PM from Al yesterday telling me that he had put me on ignore so he didn’t have to listen to my ****** anymore hahaha

I understand trt (testosterone replacxement therapy) is accelerating in the US and will no doubt start to pickup over here in the future. Dr's could put together an initial questionaire:

1) have your breasts starting growing in recent months
2) have you started using the ignore feature on message boards recently, and in particular, did you make a statement about it.

Attention All Forum ' Brigades' :

The Forum has suddenly hit a very sort of Unopinionated and Reserved state.

Where are the JW Out Mob ?...are they 'regrouping''..hoping for a defeat at Big Blackburn ?..or have they along with 5,000 others suddenly become Man City or Celtic Buffs...know whut ah mean bruvs..(Ake and. Eddie stuff)....maybe wee Boscombe don't need no stadium or twainin gwound after all !
Or are they just waiting to see if we scrape a play- off entry back to the PL....whereupon Danjuma gets racked up the gears to Ron Aldo Cruising State.
Jooblah !....and Jeff Lermers is the new Jack Charlton. Wowser!

So coom on guys get Keen and Keying..or im gonna have to Cram as much Crap into the Keyboard as Possiblah ..and exhaust my reserves of Mega - Sh*te ...to fill up the Void !
Samples : Gosser is almost back in the PL with Watford!
Surridge could supplement a QPR assault on the Championship top spot in the Autumn!
So ...lets be ' Avin ya ! Get them Opinions mobilised! :loser:

Last edited:

;