Still tinpot

Tinpot: This phenomena; this obstaclimony !

Its been nice ..and exciting.... to be Tinpot coming into Goldpot territory and rubbing some fookin shine off the fookers ...sticking a bit of Tin veneer onto the Gold...but then after a while the sheer glory of that wears a bit thin... its ticked off...we have our Heroes bang bang to History....Salute those and Never Forget em...but...then we think ...f√ck sh*t motherf√cker.. .we can move up now. ..ride the grades..hit the twattin bongo.....
...fookin Newton Heath was justa ...justa kick about on the cobbles back a throng of decades...just a poxy cotton town doodah outfit...know whut ah mean Tonto.. same with the other mob along Ardwicke...canal dredgers..and clogtrippers..shrimp eating doomsters..
Why not ...in this 21st Century....a motherf√ckin Euro Final a'tween Bournemouth Beach Dynamo.,.and Torqua' Riviera Downloaders!
Yuss Sah.. the South Coast Updoogers !

Now then ..OK oi've 'ad a carcassful of Real Ale...on this Sundoogersavo..but me ol' Kings Park Pinedowners...Dreams are what grow up through the rows of Dorset an' 'Ampshir' shallots..yes shallots. ..in the allotments.... to become full- bodied Onions!

That's shar lot fer now !

Last edited:

Its been nice ..and exciting.... to be Tinpot coming into Goldpot territory and rubbing some fookin shine off the fookers ...sticking a bit of Tin veneer onto the Gold...but then after a while the sheer glory of that wears a bit thin... its ticked off...we have our Heroes bang bang to History....Salute those and Never Forget em...but...then we think ...f√ck sh*t motherf√cker.. .we can move up now. ..ride the grades..hit the twattin bongo.....
...fookin Newton Heath was justa ...justa kick about on the cobbles back a throng of decades...just a poxy cotton town doodah outfit...know whut ah mean Tonto.. same with the other mob along Ardwicke...canal dredgers..and clogtrippers..shrimp eating doomsters..
Why not ...in this 21st Century....a motherf√ckin Euro Final a'tween Bournemouth Beach Dynamo.,.and Torqua' Riviera Downloaders!

Now then ..OK oi've 'ad a carcassful of Real Ale...on this Sundoogersavo..but me ol' Kings Park Pinedowners...Dreams are what grow up through the rows of Dorset an' 'Ampshir' shallots..yes shallots. ..in the allotments.... to become full- bodied Onions!

Pardon? I thought the rapidly deleted Dec and Ant and Nicky Menageree post earlier this week took the biscuit, but this one is outstanding. A translation would be helpful, please.

Pardon? I thought the rapidly deleted Dec and Ant and Nicky Menageree post earlier this week took the biscuit, but this one is outstanding. A translation would be helpful, please.

Yep.. I'm perplexed how I managed to delete that gem..I was intending to edit it..somfink went wrong...and I couldn't be boverred to reconstruct it.
I don't do translations btw..if my humour misses the target ( it often does) ..then so be it..I've failed with it!

Maybe we need to contact his psychologist for the translation?? Appears to be slipping further and further down the path to senile dementia!!

Normally when reading threads I often skip yours cos I don't understand them. This one I read and guess what? I don't understand it but I have decided IF I get time in a day or two I will respond on another thread as if I was you! Think I might struggle but I'm prepared to attempt it, wonder who on here will notice?

Eff me Brian you've outdone yourself this time.

Eff me Brian you've outdone yourself this time.

I love it when someone foreign to a culture over embraces it to fit in.

I kind of imagine Brian with his tricorn hat, wearing bracca trousers with a star gazer pie in one hand and a flag of St Piran in other other walking into the pub, asking the barman if he wants to play a game of Euchre in his thick faux Cornish accident and the barman in an Australian accent replying "Usual is it Brian?".

I kind of imagine Brian with his tricorn hat, wearing bracca trousers with a star gazer pie in one hand and a flag of St Piran in other other walking into the pub, asking the barman if he wants to play a game of Euchre in his thick faux Cornish accident and the barman in an Australian accent replying "Usual is it Brian?".

And a packet of your finest pork scratchings landlord

1632214774612.png

Haha..yeah... maybe Cornish accident..as I still a have thick Dorset accent..ain't got a clue how to play Euchre ...and its 'stargazey' pie !
As a point of serious interest...its quite difficult to fit in with the Cornish locals..takes a few years before they accept you...not quite so bad this eastern end but further down they can get quite nasty with us ' furriners ' !

:D I think someone's took @Def_II_Royalz double dropping advice...

;