Strange things that make people irrationally mad

Which is strangest?

• A manager wearing a suit instead of a tracksuit.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Moderators tidying up threads

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Being given free stuff at the stadium

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Noisy kids, fireworks, slow drivers, slow golfers.
But #1, for irrational reasons .................. guys who wear their baseball cap backwards.
On the drivers one - a pet hate of mine is the delay drivers have in pulling away from traffic lights once they go green. First one goes, second one should go virtually instantly, 3rd one virtually instantly after that, etc.... Amount of times there's such a delay you miss that set of lights winds me right up. Should be like a train and almost all connected if people paying attention!!

On the drivers one - a pet hate of mine is the delay drivers have in pulling away from traffic lights once they go green. First one goes, second one should go virtually instantly, 3rd one virtually instantly after that, etc.... Amount of times there's such a delay you miss that set of lights winds me right up. Should be like a train and almost all connected if people paying attention!!
Yes, it does my head in too. I can never understand why we can't all move off together. Additionally, the really slow ones always seem to get through the lights but the 4 or 5 behind, who could also have got through don't becuase of the slow b"£%&ard in front.

;