Strangest place to watch a Cherries game on the telly.

I watched the Arsenal 3-3 draw in South Africa. Trouble was when my host switched the television on we were 3-0 up and I only got to watch the Arsenal goals.

I watched us lose to Blythe on an island in the great barrier reef, unfortunately the internet worked well and it streamed on my laptop. Thankfully it was just days away from a phone call at the airport to tell me we had a new young manager...

Watched us beat West Ham in our first prem season while in a cabana by a pool which by chance had a tv and NBC were showing it.

Watched us beat Swansea while floating in a different pool and just as the wee man scored a Bold Eagle did a fly past.

I saw us play Chelsea in the Carabao Cup last December in the Cheers Sports Bar, Central Sydney. It meant getting up at 5am Aussie time to get the train into the city. Supporters of several other teams playing that day/evening had a great time, very friendly atmosphere.

I watched the highlights of our cup win on penalties at Newcastle in the middle of a one night stand on a tiny black and white telly in what ever her name was student accommodation. I’d love to say it was at Harvard or Yale but unfortunately it was Southsea.

I couldn't decide whether I should respond to this or not, but what the heck;- no names no pack drill.

In bed in Salt Lake City with the sound turned down and commentary from Solent. The lady concerned wore a Cherries shirt , "so men CAN do two things at once!"

Does listening live at 35000 feet count?
In November last year my wife and I were on an American Airlines flight about an hour from landing in Charlotte N. Carolina USA when I noticed that the in-flight entertainment system had a button marked 'Sport'. I chose the first channel that came up on the list and found myself listening to Newcastle v AFCB live at 0 - 0 with a few minutes of added time to go. Then it happened...Cookie scored with a header...resulting in a scream so loud (forgetting we were wearing headphones) that the hostie had to come to see if we were OK.

For a couple of years, I lived on a sustainable farming project in the jungle of northern Thailand and watched many of our games there.

I watched several games from an Internet cafe in rural Paraguay. About 10 years ago I gave some of my old AFCB shirts to some friends I made over there. Funny to think there were people walking round in AFCB shirts in the middle of South America even before we became ‘famous’ (or at least, ‘heard of’).

Not watching but I lived in rural Japan when we had the playoff final at Cardiff. A friend had an internet connection and let me listen to it on Cherries World whilst he was hosting a dinner party for his Japanese family. They thought it was most interesting that a supporter would go out of his way to follow such a low level team...They were even more surprised when they realised that I wasn't watching but only listening to Solent and interacting on the old messageboard! Happy days!

Prior to that, I remember sitting in an internet cafe in Bangkok, F5ing the BBC sport website to keep up with the score for the Auto Windscreens Final. Worse than Ceefax!

I had the dubious pleasure of watching the Liverpool home game in a large shopping centre in Funchal.

There were big screens, medium screens and little screens throughout the entire place.

All showing AFCB 0 Liverpool 1, hang on, that should be AFCB 0 Liverpool 2, hang on, that should be AFCB 0 Liverpool 3.

At that point I broke into a run and escaped.

Only to see the bloody 4th go in as I got back into the hotel.

;