Summer transfer rumours

Wilson could easily get £60k deal elsewhere so don’t begrudge him the money. As a club, we need to decide if we want to pay going-rate or sell&replace with younger players. Would be disappointed to see gosling go; very good squad player although not my choice for starting XI.

Personally I’d cash in on Wilson and play King up top with Rodriguez and have Defoe and Mousset as backup for those respective positions. Or use Ibe, King and Stan in a three.

If it came down to one or the other, I'd definitely keep King over Wilson. Not that bothered about Rodriguez.

Ibe to Stoke doesn't sound so bad to me?...

Hearing that Southampton have had a bit accepted for James Maddison, 20mill plus, so that's more ammunition to increase prices everywhere else, really hope they go one better than last season and slip out of the prem

CHERRIES are rumoured to have made a £12million bid for Sheffield United forward David Brooks.
The Sun reports Cherries boss Eddie Howe“will give the Wales under-21 international a chance in the top flight”.
Howe is “weighing up another move” for Levante midfielder Jefferson Lerma, according to the tabloid, which stated an £18m swoop had been rejected.
The Sun also reported Cherries’ chances of signing Celtic full-back were “fading”.

Joe Allen signs a new contract at Stoke (SSN),so at least that ends our speculation about him. It was an interesting debate.

Lerma, Brooks, Watkins???

Because he's probably making it up...in the Lerma thread his two black friends in Cornwall are from the Caribbean rather than one being from Ghana.
I should have said three, two in my town and one in Plymouth. I have no need to 'make anything up'. Plenty of real life to reflect on as you would expect from someone of 60+ years!!!
It's the journalists that tell the untruths!

“Antonio, who gets £70,000-a-week at the London Stadium (as stated by Spotrac), is a proven Premier League player who unfortunately has been a dealt a bad hand with injuries in recent seasons.”

Lerma starts for Columbia today, really hoping the deal is signed in case he has a stormer and gets more expensive. Typically I'm in meetings from 1330

Lerma starts for Columbia today, really hoping the deal is signed in case he has a stormer and gets more expensive. Typically I'm in meetings from 1330

I'm obviously totally guessing here but I think he has already signed. When the news broke some decent sources were all over it and now its gone totally silent.

There are very good reasons to delay an announcement for all parties, but if he was still available, his agent would still be touting him about. We'll have to wait and see I guess!

Tough game to make any real decisions on him, with them being at 10 men for 87 mins... he is high on the distance covered chart, so at least he puts in the miles...

West Ham have just given Toulouse 22m euro for a midfielder. If Toulouse needed to sell before buying Gradel (for a couple Mil Euro) that could be the clincher.

;