Summer transfer rumours

I guess lazy transfer talk, there was newscastke speculation last summer re king, easy to link Ritchie return given that ashley unlikely to spend much money

thought Lerma looked pretty crappy when he came on yesterday....

From memory, Asmir's wife is an international dressage rider and they also have a couple of small children. Can't see why they would want to move to Istanbul. For the record I have been there for work and enjoyed it a lot, great people, striking setting and very busy and lively but just not the place I would imagine raising kids with horses, Labradors etc.

Forest look like they're trying to do a Wolves this season. Reaching out to that super-agent they had access to, already signed a player for £15 odd million. You know Grabban is guaranteed to get double figures in the Championship.

Hopefully this puts this to bed.

GOALKEEPER Asmir Begovic stressed the importance of Cherries keeping their top stars this summer – amid speculation linking him with a move to mainland Europe.

Reports in the national media claimed Napoli and Fenerbahce were keen on signing the stopper.

The Daily Star reported both clubs were “waiting to make firm offers” for the 31-year-old, who joined Cherries in a £10million deal from Chelsea last summer.

However, the Daily Echo understands no contact has been made by either of the overseas clubs and Cherries are not expecting Begovic to leave.

The goalkeeper told the Daily Echo: “We want to keep our best players. A lot of us are committed to the cause here and believe in what the manager does and what the club wants to do.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sp...Cherries_to_keep_key_players_amid_paper_talk/

Grabban being linked with Leeds now with Forest going after the glove wearing Patrick Bamford.
For the love of god will someone make an actual bid.

I'm not sure Lewis Grabban is what Marco Beisla would have had in mind when he took the Leeds job mind.

Almost certainly nonsense but the Mail are claiming that Loftus-Cheek could be available on a season long loan next year.

Almost certainly nonsense but the Mail are claiming that Loftus-Cheek could be available on a season long loan next year.
That was in the Guardian as well. I like him as a player, and he seems like a perfect fit for us. I hope we go for him (if Eddie hasn't done so already)

;