Summer transfer rumours

I don;t think that's nonsense, I'd imagine Chelsea plan to send him on loan next season, the crux is whether RLC wants to go out on loan or whether he'd rather find a new club and establish himself. Maybe alongside old friends from youth cup winning squads, and future england midfield partners. But there'll be bigger fish circling, so I'll not hold my breath too long

I don;t think that's nonsense, I'd imagine Chelsea plan to send him on loan next season, the crux is whether RLC wants to go out on loan or whether he'd rather find a new club and establish himself. Maybe alongside old friends from youth cup winning squads, and future england midfield partners. But there'll be bigger fish circling, so I'll not hold my breath too long
You'd like to think that a decent World Cup for RLC would mean that he'd be given a chance at Chelsea next season. He must wonder whether he will make it there, especially when you see crap like Bakayoko tuning out every week.

Paddy McNair must have improved a lot to have all these clubs wanting to sign him- he was absolute dogs***e last I saw.

From memory, Asmir's wife is an international dressage rider and they also have a couple of small children. Can't see why they would want to move to Istanbul. For the record I have been there for work and enjoyed it a lot, great people, striking setting and very busy and lively but just not the place I would imagine raising kids with horses, Labradors etc.

Asmir has an annual charity golf day for his foundation at Burhill GC. Another reason not to go to Turkey!

Interesting. He played against Wigan in the Cup last year - those two miserable games - and must have impressed. Thought he did well in the first game at DC - lively, with some inventive passing.

Hyndman will note that Brooks is about to arrive, so he's down the midfield pecking order, A spell at Wigan can only help his development: next season will be crucial for him.

A year in the Championship, will either make or break his chance here... Does well, beefs up and grabs his chance and he could come back and be something here... Otherwise, I doubt we'll see him again...

Whose going to buy LG, when they can borrow him for a season? The club's not paying his wages. Every club in the Championship know the difference between Premier League Lewis and Championship Lewis, just like they do with BAfobe : )
Unless Forest need him so much they agree to a "must purchase" clause in the loan. You can't sale something if there's no one to buy it : )

;