Summer transfer rumours

Really hope it’s Lerma, Rico or Laxalt. Left back and DM our weakest positions.

Mepham would be OK but please not Ings. We really don’t need more attackers

Maybe Lerma will come back with the rest of the squad.

Unless he is on holiday after the World Cup.

I’d like us to try 4-3-3
Begovic
Smith. Cb. Ake. Mings

Cook. DM. Brooks

Fraser. King. Ibe

Mings was bought as a LB but if You move him at cb we need a Lb
Dm is a must as is either A cb or lb

Could Ollie Watkins be the rumoured imminent new signing?

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...atkins-as-crystal-palace-circle-a3889361.html

A young winger which is a position at which a first team youngster could be a good recruit given Gradel's exit, Pugh's age and Junior's injury issues. Seems eye-wateringly expensive if the quoted fee is correct for a player with one Championship season under his belt but then.... Brooks.

I've been following this guy's progress since he was at Exeter. Yes please Eddie. Quick, creative and hard working. And still young too.

11 goals from the wing... Sounds like a bright young prospect... typical Eddie Howe signing... Wouldn't expect him near the first XI for a while though, if he signed that is...

£32m for a midfielder that was in and out of the Colombia team? Hmm. I'm really struggling with that, even given the price inflation going on around us.

If we've been dallying around paying the £15-20 million it would take to get Mepham I don't really see us suddenly splurging like that.

Cue Lerma to arrive in 3... 2... 1...

whatever it is we must be really really really worried by that peak 6 loan that you were making out had suddenly become an unfriendly one a couple of days ago

whatever it is we must be really really really worried by that peak 6 loan that you were making out had suddenly become an unfriendly one a couple of days ago

Yes, you should.
First PL pay out for 2018/19 has arrived...
Pay day cowboys!

Need any other answers?

Yes, you should.
First PL pay out for 2018/19 has arrived...
Pay day cowboys!

Need any other answers?
So you're congratulating the club for:
a) Not relying on loans to buy players
b) Making sure the money is there.

You posted a link somewhere (can't remember where) that said the club had not relied on loans in the last year. If true then thats A Good Thing isn't it?

So you're congratulating the club for:
a) Not relying on loans to buy players
b) Making sure the money is there.

You posted a link somewhere (can't remember where) that said the club had not relied on loans in the last year. If true then thats A Good Thing isn't it?

We haven't signed anyone yet.
Edited to say...on this current rumour.

Hope we get Laxalt in before I go on my holidays.
Would hate to have no internet to find out how much we spend.

;