Summer transfer rumours

I really don't think we should be after another striker, we already have four competing for one No. 9 spot. I've said it before, but I think we should play a fluid front three of Stan, King and Ibe, with Fraser ready to step in as soon as Stan or Ibe drop form, Wilson pushing King in a battle for the No. 9 spot, and Pugh and Moussett lurking as cover. That's not even mentioning where Defoe fits in. If anything we have too many strikers. So in a rather roundabout way I'm saying I'd pass on Rodriguez. Let's spend the money on CM instead.

Last edited:
Speculation in the Nottingham Post and most of the usual transfer rubbish sites (HITC etc) that Lewis Grabban will be next out the door, to Nottm Forest for around 5m.

What I miss so much lately about the transfer season nowadays is nobody is claiming to be 'in the loop'!
We used to get loads saying they were in the loop and he is leaving and so and so is signing and so and so was seen on the beach with Tinders.
Just not the same :cry::cry:

What I miss so much lately about the transfer season nowadays is nobody is claiming to be 'in the loop'!
We used to get loads saying they were in the loop and he is leaving and so and so is signing and so and so was seen on the beach with Tinders.
Just not the same :cry::cry:

In the PL its all about flight tracking websites and seeing if any private jets are coming into land at Bournemouth Airport!

Might be a capital idea if the rumours stopped ....and the actual transferring of players in the form of defenders began to occur in the direction of DC. ..before mateyboy Hughton along the coast and other desperate punters snaffles em all!

Might be a capital idea if the rumours stopped ....and the actual transferring of players in the form of defenders began to occur in the direction of DC. ..before mateyboy Hughton along the coast and other desperate punters snaffles em all!

We got a decent right back from Charlton.

EVERTON, BRIGHTON TARGET KONSA
A potential arrival at Goodison Park comes in the form of Charlton defender Ezri Konsa, according to the Daily Mirror.

The England U20 international has reportedly been on the radar of Everton since the turn of the year.

The report suggests Brighton will rival Everton for the player’s signature.

;