Summer transfer rumours

I seriously thought Eddie had learned his lesson with TK and Max.

Yay! I've just made TK Max without realising it. :wahey:

It's funny how Bill gets called a racist on another thread but nobody called me out for this?

You hardliners really need to sort yourselves out.

Neither Bill nor I are racist, we're just of a different generation.

That isn't afraid to speak their mind.

I don't think that makes either of us bad people.

Even though its a bit hot for wearing it, I have my tin hat on.

Your joke was about cheap shitty clothes that people buy because of the label. Much like us looking at Rantie's youtube highlights from Sweden (or denmark, they all look the same to me). Not a quite clear statement about not wanting someone 'over here' however that's a different tthread and it's best left in that thread

Nothing wrong with speaking your mind, nothing wrong with freedom of speech, but it freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequence, if I strolled into the Dolphin and started talking crap I'd get beat down, and I'd expect it because I was being an idiot

It's funny how Bill gets called a racist on another thread but nobody called me out for this?

To be fair, Ken, you only questioned whether TK and Max were good signings - you didn't say "don't sign Colombians, only sign English players" - and come out with a lot of stereotypes about Colombia - and yes, I do know that with Bill it is stream of consciousness ranting - a bit like Mark E Smith of the Fall - and that he isn't racist

And the 2018 Narcissus Prize for bigging yourself up goes to...

;-)

Since I first came on the Forum I've continually upset some of the most ridiculously sensitive people it's possible to find without really trying..just reflecting on real life. The internet seems to have taken the spiritual backbone from people. When I told one of my two black friends here in Cornwall that I was considered Racist he was aching with laughter minutes later. This guy is a physically disabled black University lecturer who believe me has seen life from difficult beginnings in Ghana to stretching the limits with acheivements. He would not accept anyone with Racist or other prejudiced leanings... but has a comprehensive sense of humour...very very advanced from what I've encountered on here.

Since I first came on the Forum I've continually upset some of the most ridiculously sensitive people it's possible to find without really trying..just reflecting on real life. The internet seems to have taken the spiritual backbone from people. When I told one of my two black friends here in Cornwall that I was considered Racist he was aching with laughter minutes later. This guy is a physically disabled black University lecturer who believe me has seen life from difficult beginnings in Ghana to stretching the limits with acheivements. He would not accept anyone with Racist or other prejudiced leanings... but has a comprehensive sense of humour...very very advanced from what I've encountered on here.

It’s okay guys; he has two- count em’!- two BLACK friends. Why didn’t you mention that earlier?!?

?Don't know? Probably...extremely possibly, because I never really consider the 'colour,' of people as meaning anything to me! They can be covered in tattoos of Matt le Tissier, as long as they are friendly, who cares!!!!

Lots of talk so far about potential incomings.
However, seems there should probably be a few exits as well.
If they're not going to play for us again: Gradel and Grabban.
Plus, maybe some former AFCB greats who don't want to live out their contracts on the bench.
Seems we could bring in 20-30 million easy.
(just noticing after posting the rumour about Maxi - 2m is not enough!)

;