Summer transfer rumours

Lots of talk so far about potential incomings.
However, seems there should probably be a few exits as well.
If they're not going to play for us again: Gradel and Grabban.
Plus, maybe some former AFCB greats who don't want to live out their contracts on the bench.
Seems we could bring in 20-30 million easy.
(just noticing after posting the rumour about Maxi - 2m is not enough!)

Agreed. One of my close friends is from Toulouse (he's the one that told me) - in his words, "great business" - not for us!

Lots of talk so far about potential incomings.
However, seems there should probably be a few exits as well.
If they're not going to play for us again: Gradel and Grabban.
Plus, maybe some former AFCB greats who don't want to live out their contracts on the bench.
Seems we could bring in 20-30 million easy.
(just noticing after posting the rumour about Maxi - 2m is not enough!)
...and that is Euros !

£2m for Max is fine, nearing end of contract, not PL standard, costing us wages, get him off the books.

He has two years to go on his contract so should still be 'full value'. However, any buying club knows his time here is essentially over so unless we can get a few of them interested in an auction then the fee will likely be lower than many expect.

Gradel has never been given a decent chance either through injury, attitude or another reason. Either way he is worth more than €2 million.

10 million pound bid for Chris Mepham at Brentford according to Sky! Been waiting for some transfer action, starting to warm up now!

...flippin' eck thay have been busy picking up news from AFCB...or they are just making up some stories to include us in their PL rumour mill?

I would be annoyed IF Callum was trying to force more money after all the support that he has had from his two knee injuries! I hope that he has more about him than that, add to that he hasn't exactly set the world on fire recently with his form...

I would be okay with Gosling and Arter going with a stronger replacements coming in...

I think that we will get Mepham eventually, as the lads head must have been turned by the prospect of PL football?

If this was on the other foot like it was at one time when we lost players to other clubs when we were a selling club and our owner/s turned down bids, like Brentford have done, we as fans would be happy.

;