“Summer” transfer window 2020

More or less as long as a normal summer then, which is surprising.
Would seem likely to be quite an overlap with the start of next season, which will get messy with players not wishing to play ahead of prospective moves (again).

You can easily see King being a third or fourth option target for some clubs that they turn to if other deals fall through. So the kind of signing that they try to complete on transfer deadline day. I'm not massively enamoured with the prospect of that. It somehow feels like it may be a difficult window ahead even if we stay up.

There was an international week the week before the 12th is that still scheduled?

Covid 19.......as it stands will be starting any ' new season' alongside players and fans.

It Ain't Gone yet ffs!

The players have not had the real unofficial beach period or holidays with families....so what kind of start to the new season is that...in terms of how interested, committed or prepared they will be.

2nd Wave maybe to bring further Restrictions.

So much sh*t left to filter !

Last edited:
I’m predicting a King sale of around £25 million to a big boy club. Look at dem profit margins.

That would be a remarkable figure considering he’s got 11 months on his contract. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to get a figure of less than half that.

I’ve heard from someone I know that we’ve rejected a £15 million bid from West Ham for Brooks. I didn’t believe him until he corrected himself; “£15 and a packets of quavers”. :grinning:

But in all seriousness apparently a bid of 15 million rejected. Would be a real shame to sell him, there are some that we obviously need to move on but I’m not sure brooks is in that category?

I’ve heard from someone I know that we’ve rejected a £15 million bid from West Ham for Brooks. I didn’t believe him until he corrected himself; “£15 and a packets of quavers”. :grinning:

But in all seriousness apparently a bid of 15 million rejected. Would be a real shame to sell him, there are some that we obviously need to move on but I’m not sure brooks is in that category?

If he’s going to go surely £15 million is a decent price?

We need to rub up the Tinpot a bit...make sure it hasn't picked up any surface glitter.

We won't get so much moNEY for the leavers now....because they are not actually PL players any more are they...proven by the results they have got for themselves....and the fact that we don't figure in the PL 20-21 fixtures ! There is not One PL player at DC.
That's Relegation Reality !

;