Summer transfers

After Billing, Ryan Christie is the second highest with 8 assists.

He was a real workhorse for our team in the season just gone when we were promoted back to the Premier League.

Not bothered he only scored 3 goals, it’s all the effort he put in and for me he always gave 100%, that’s all you can ask for from your player.

It's fine when your striker is hitting the net most matches, but in the PL, we need goals from Christie, Billing, Anthony Lerma and others. Solan keep will be double marked at times, leaving space for others to drift into.

Why sign players before training starts, and do you not think they are all having a holiday before the hard work starts
Yes and most players are contracted to and being paid by their present clubs until the end of this month whatever their futures.

After Billing, Ryan Christie is the second highest with 8 assists.

He was a real workhorse for our team in the season just gone when we were promoted back to the Premier League.

Not bothered he only scored 3 goals, it’s all the effort he put in and for me he always gave 100%, that’s all you can ask for from your player.
Personally I would agree, 100% effort is all I would ever ask for and he certainly gives that.

However the reality is that next season is a monumental task as it is, it becomes even harder if one of our starting attackers is providing little/no goal input. Staying up isn’t the be all and end all for me so I wouldn’t be against him playing, but if you are looking at the perspective of trying to survive then I just don’t see how you can start Ryan Christie as a forward in the PL.

One of the reasons we failed FFP was because we signed players too early, bringing their cost into a championship season rather than a premiership season. I don't blame them for keeping their powder dry on this occasion.

this has to stop NOW (the premiershipping, not the other stuff)

Last edited:
Christie i'm sure will work on his own game quite intensely ...he will know of the limitation that has been observed by fans and obviously the manager...and suddenly he is in the PL, so blimey, his brain will go into a cosmic overdrive mode..to remedy the problem...and you would hope that in conjunction with the coaching people this might bear fruit.. age on his side crikey ...but of course, for us, the downside of an avalanche of goals from said protege' is the risk of losing an asset to the big stuff ..and maybe in January in when we need him .

NEW VIDEO! We discuss with Al Gard based from Brittany in France Scott Parker's plans in the Transfer Market, some Hidden Gems you've never heard of and where we feel AFCB need to improve. Watch the full video here -
Craig still sounds like he's talking to air-traffic control.

;