Supporter Numbers

NornIron

First Team
Inspired by the rather morbid task of having to cancel someone's season ticket after their passing, I wonder what the lowest existing supporter number is - you know, the one you have one your Season Ticket.

My neighbour was in the 2700s and although I've been going for near 20 years I only got a "profile" about 10 years ago and so am in the 76,000s. My 8 year old son is in the 130,000s.

So what's the lowest number we know of still in use and I wonder who was Supporter No. 1? I guess it is somehow incremental?

my mates is in the 2580's, yet mine is in the 72800's, and we've been going the same amount of time.... so not sure all is what it seems!

Not sure how the Applied Math is...but you ain't gonna get more 'an elebun faasand in the proverbial Biscuit Tin !

Bloody pathetic for even a L1 outfit..an we ain't even got there 'yet' !

Mine is just under 51000 , I’ve had a season ticket for just over ten years , been a regular since 1987 …

Number 61 - and a member of the "Bury 7" who got told off for going into the Brighton Beach End and not the New Stand after the South End was closed..................slap on wrist by the ticket office..................:wagging:Hitting

Mine is around the 4.5 k mark .became a st for 2003/4 due to our seats which we had for two seasons due to using cherry picker to book the same seats match after match,then being sold elsewhere despite being virtually first in line for the home play off leg tickets.
Few years later(maybe ten or so years ago ) daughter became a JC placing her no. at 90 odd thousand .We then signed up our friends eldest (same age) a few weeks later and his no. was in the 100,000 plus.
Remember, this was at the start of our remarkable journey.
I think that if these number are right ,then the support for AFCB is there.

My Dad is between 10 and 20, used to be a steward before he got a ST. My Mum used to sell lottery tickets in her little cubicle outside the old main stand and continued doing that for years after Dad stopped stewarding and before she got a ST so her number is just over 1000

;