Supporter working group

It was noted that there were no burgers or pies at half time for the last three games in the family Stand ?

Absolutely .........nothing BIG !!

It was noted that there were no burgers or pies at half time for the last three games in the family Stand ?

Absolutely .........nothing BIG !!

I don't think I've ever been able to buy anything at halftime in the Fletch stand since attendancies improved over 10 years ago.

‘In the previous meeting to this, we were told as a club we search too much when entering the stadium, this justifies why we do it.’

Sorry what? It’s gone from being scanned with those things before covid and a thorough pat down to bottle tops being thrown away to

‘is that just keys in your pocket pal?’

‘Yeah’

‘Go on in then pal’

I don't think I've ever been able to buy anything at halftime in the Fletch stand since attendancies improved over 10 years ago.

Try using the outside kiosks next season, going down on 43 mins ish I was usually straight to the front, never saw a queue bigger than 10 people out there.

I thought the self justification comment was ridiculous. They search, but flares get in. How about innocent until guilty, and clampdown on people who use them inside the ground? they have the cameras etc.

I thought the self justification comment was ridiculous. They search, but flares get in. How about innocent until guilty, and clampdown on people who use them inside the ground? they have the cameras etc.

That part was also covered, but I did find the wording intriguing...

Neill confirmed that next season we will be upgrading our CCTV system within key areas in the stands, so we can better deal with such incidents.

Liz advised these issues will be discussed at the Police Debrief and subsequent Safety Advisory Group Meeting at the end of June so will see what comes from those meetings.

From the supporter group, what can we do to help you: spreading the word in encouraging other supporters to report any incidents on a matchday, rather than email in on a Sunday or Monday. It genuinely helps us as we can get CCTV footage or get stewards on site to assist. The incident report number can be found on the big screen, back of your tickets, in the programme and around the stadium, i.e. toilets.

Surely they can point the cctv camera's at someone holding a flare without the need for someone to text them at the time to inform them? :)

That part was also covered, but I did find the wording intriguing...

Neill confirmed that next season we will be upgrading our CCTV system within key areas in the stands, so we can better deal with such incidents.

Liz advised these issues will be discussed at the Police Debrief and subsequent Safety Advisory Group Meeting at the end of June so will see what comes from those meetings.

From the supporter group, what can we do to help you: spreading the word in encouraging other supporters to report any incidents on a matchday, rather than email in on a Sunday or Monday. It genuinely helps us as we can get CCTV footage or get stewards on site to assist. The incident report number can be found on the big screen, back of your tickets, in the programme and around the stadium, i.e. toilets.

Surely they can point the cctv camera's at someone holding a flare without the need for someone to text them at the time to inform them? :)

I thought that, I also thought surely it's someone within the catering team's responsibility to report when they're running low on stock of certain food and drink items, not the customers' job to do it when it's run out?

The report number is great, but who can actually get a reliable signal on matchday?? That's why they get an email on Sunday/ Monday.

I think this supporter engagement is great but it does still highlight some of the disconnect.

Reactions: DJ
I'm afraid it is the same old story of ass-covering when it comes to the catering.

If you don't go down 10 mins before halftime in the TedShed then you'll face a 25-minute wait for a really **************** pie.

They really should look at how some of the other clubs do it. They are quicker, cheaper and the food is better.

Blimey, killjoys a-go-go.

;